[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

Hello Tich,

We are in need of a Strat Caller and a TC for one of our new core RBG teams we are starting. If interested and you have some xp please hit me up in game or btag Dreadious#1236

Thanks, have a great day. :wink:

I am looking for a pvp guild as I mostly do randoms, all I do is pvp. I have no experience in rbg’s or arena tho. Do you take inexperienced players?

2 Likes

Yes we do, we can always train and help you become a better player. If you are willing :blush: We do guild BG’s - RBG’s - Arena - and Wpvp usually as a guild as we try to avoid having to pug ppl.

Feel free to contact me in game or add my Btag Dreadious#1236

Have a great day
FOR THE HORDE

1 Like

Shameless bump :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

2 Likes

Long time no hear Toilet :stuck_out_tongue: Hope all is going well with you.

Ty for the bump always appreciated.

Hey im looking for a solid pvp guild(my undead rogue, not this character). I’m relatively inexperienced in this game but love doing pvp…never have anyone to run with though so i havent done as much as id like. Certainly not a 1700+ at the moment. If you are still looking for some members and are willing to take a chance on me I would like to join!

Heres my character that im looking for an invite on

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to join us we have several people that are active and participate in RBG’s Wpvp Arena and so on. We also have an active discord in which you may find entertaining with some of the conversations that go on. But anyway, please do contact me via Bnet Dreadious#1236 and will go from there.

For The Horde!!!

Very active friendly guild filled with nothing but rainbows and unicorns until we come across some alliance the we’re murderous blood fiends😁

1 Like

Guild of Aspergers when we run mythics. Guild of A**holes when we run wPvP. Guild of Alliance Slayers everyday!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We are gearing up for season 3 and we expect to have 3 RBG grps along with many PvP events and Wpvp. We treat our people as a member not just a number in the guild we like to get to know you it makes for a great community. We have plenty of people willing to help if needed and if you are getting camped we will be there to help.

If any of this interest you hit me up in game or add my btag Dreadious#1236 and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Again we are not just a normal rag tag guild we take pride with the members we have.

Thank you, have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon.

FOR THE HORDE!!!

3 Likes

Solid guild, heavily focused on pvp, but pve gets mixed in from time to time. wpvp usually happens weekly and rbg teams run through the week.

1 Like

Hello Tich -

Here we are, we are now in season 3, we are in great need of DH tanks maybe a few Healers we want to push our 3 RBG Groups 1700+ exp is required for RBG’s we have a lower CR required for those who want to learn how to RBG and feel what its like to not have to pug and do it as a guild.

We all got each others back in the guild. We want to help you succeed and help you get the rating you desire.

Wpvp is always on the table as we continue to form large groups and take cities as needed all events will be posted a week in advance.

We also have our 2v2 Wargames Tourney every monday (Monday Night Madness) if this interest you let us know we also do Mythic pluses from time to time 10+ keys to help gear out our players as needed.

We want to provide the community with a positive attitude any cliques will be removed any drama they will be removed we do not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Sorry for the wall of text we are looking forward to hear from you avid pvp players who enjoy the atmosphere of a pvp focused guild.

You can contact me in game or add my Btag Dreadious#1236.

Thanks!!!
FOR THE HORDE

Bumpy bumpy

1 Like

Interested. Captaincool#1787. 1950 RBG exp in BFA season 1. Boomkin.

1 Like

Sweet Ill add you up no worries and ty for looking into us. :smiley:

I am also interested, I am rather hesitant to put my btag up so I will message you later if that is ok?

1 Like

Alright ill be on this evening just add my btag Dreadious#1236 and will talk :slight_smile: Ty for your interest to join our community.

Hey, I’m a 120 resto druid. Don’t have a ton of recent RBG experience but played a lot a lifetime ago 2008/9. Was recently pushing 1800 in 2v2 until my buddy had to take some time off. So still pretty noob, but y’all sound like a chill bunch and I’m interested in learning. LMK Leanpockets#1823

1 Like

We got you, will take care of ya one way or another ill add your btag and lets get ya in the guild.

Thanks for your interest as we continue to grow and do more PvP as a whole.

Shameless bump because GoA is good people.

1 Like