[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

<GoA> Your home for all things PvP. We are a pure pvp guild that will mostly RBG, Arena, and most of all World PvP. We are looking to find those dedicated players for our new community. So if PvP is your thing come and join the family.

We would like for you to have at least 1700+ xp for RBG's

We want to excel our players in a friendly atmosphere a home with a zero tolerance for drama and with structured leadership with the GM having over 8 yrs xp as a lead.

We also really like to focus on Wpvp if one of our members is getting camped you can expect a group to show up to help our member. We don't let our guildies get camped. :) All in fun my friends.

One last thing you should know is we really like to get involved with guild events. Some of these events include the Gurubashi Bash, Escape from Nagrand, 5v5 1v1s, and of course Wargames.

So if any of this interest you feel free to contact a member in the guild. If for some reason you still can not get an invite feel free to add my btag Dreadious#1236 and I will invite you and answer any questions you may have.

Happy Hunting!!!
2 Likes
Still looking for those Quality PvP players who enjoy nothing but PvP as a whole. So, if you really want to PvP come and join in on the fun as our guild grows you dont want to miss out. :)

Spots open for RBG's - Arena Players - And you rowdy Wpvpers who we love with all our hearts :P

Hit me up in game or Btag Dreadious#1236 if interested. Thank You!!!!
1 Like

Bump Bump Bump LFM Quality players for our pvp community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Still looking for those pure PvP players. :wink:

Bump it up!!!

:hocho::hocho::hocho: By far!!! The FUNNEST guild I have ever been in! Very active in all things PvP. Our thirst for Alliance blood can not be quenched!!! :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

If you love pvp we are here for you. We are an only pvp guild that we mainly focus on Wpvp, RBG’s and anything related to PvP. Come give us a try out if interested. :slight_smile:

LFM of them pure PvPers !!!

Bump we can always use the extra ppl for all of our events starting Dec. 1st. :wink:

GoA is the best PvP guild there is. RBGs, hands down…14/4 I mean come on. Join us for total domination people!

1 Like

Ironic, considering GoA faction transferred from Night’s End [A].

Maybe I’ll see you guys at Gurubashi, though! I do so miss cuttin’ up and eating Dark’s corpse.

1 Like

Moved Horde for population, more pvp grps, and fun times. Yes, I know you enjoyed eating my corpse at times lmao. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: sure Gurubashi would be a nice guild event.

1 Like

I mean good luck getting together a group in your guild of over 700 toons but only 12 online. You smell like a bunch of dragon chasers anyway! See you there bud:)

1 Like

GoA invites good and dedicated active people. Defiliers mass invites random bads that never log on to make themselves look good with a bunch of accounts. Gurubashi would be embarassing for your guild :joy:

2 Likes

This guild delivers!:rainbow::rainbow::eggplant::eggplant::droplet::droplet:

1 Like

Challenge accepted. What should we shoot for, a 10v10?

1 Like

I think that’s fine but we got to expect xrealmers to get involved at some point it usually happens all the time so take out those first that are not on Tich. But as I stated before I think it would be fun imo. We can start with a 10v10 sure. :slight_smile: Plus it will give us something to do during the content drought. We just need to come up with a date.

HEYO i would love to join your guild i only want to do PVP

1 Like

Seems Night’s End [A] was sick of getting wiped by Horde guilds in WPvP

2 Likes

Feel free to add me on Btag Dreadious#1236 and we can talk and see what your best interest is in pvp Jinnzo :slight_smile:

^ ^ ^ b u m p !

1 Like