[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

Hello Tich,

Thanks for the bump Ghetto much appreciated :blush:

GoA is in slow down mode for the month of Sept due to Classic WoW and so on. We plan to resume all activities such as RBGā€™s, BGā€™s, Arena, and Wpvp as of Oct 1st. We continue to inv. people into the guild but you do have to be 1750+ in Arena or 1800+ RBG an achieve link will be required now to join as we are looking to build solid core teams and players.

We also plan to bring back the weekly PvP events such as our 2v2 Wargames event. With that being said I hope you all are having a great day and I hope Classic WoW is giving you that extra boost of energy for the game.:slight_smile:

I hope to talk to some of you soon and I hope for some of you to join us on Oct 1st when we start up our new structure.

FOR THE HORDE

Hi, I would love to join you all! I donā€™t have any recent experience but I have reached 2300+ in RBG and 1750+ in threeā€™s as well. Honestly, sparsely played after MOP due to College, but now that I am done Iā€™m ready to dive back in! If youā€™ll have me I promise I wonā€™t disappoint (once Iā€™m all geared haha)!

1 Like

No worries ty for your interest in joining us Evantius :smiley:

At this time guild activity is low due to Classic WoW so I will get ya in soonish but yea we can def. use some quality players for sure.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all I can ask for. Thank You!!

1 Like

Hello Tich, :slight_smile:

-GoA- is still here on Tich. as we have many members playing classic WoW at this time but regardless we still plan to open up all operations as of Oct 1st.

We will be looking for some RBG Leads, TCā€™s, and ofc. FCā€™s, Healers, and DPS. We are revamping the guild we want to have quality players of all sorts whether you like Wpvp, RBG High Rated, Practice RBG Runs, Reg. Guild BGā€™s, we also want to focus a bit on Arena so if you enjoy Arena lets get you in here and have some fun and push rating.

We are a progressive guild and we continue to grow with new guild event ideas coming up from members of the guild. Many events have been implemented and tried out to be a success. We will also offer weekly Guild Events for example: Monday Night Fights, which includes 2v2 wargames with a possible high end gold reward to the winning team some totals have been over 250,000 gold to the winning team.

Again we require you to be 1750+ in Arena and 1800+ in RBGā€™s in order to join the guild please provide Achievements to prove you have got the minimum requirements.

Thank You All!!!
FOR THE HORDE
OCT 1st we will have a guild meeting for the new changes.
Have a great time in Classic WoW

1 Like

Bumpity Bump Bump!

2 Likes

Iā€™m just coming back to the game for the first time since Legion, so iā€™m not even level capped on my main yet. I had been inactive for so long that iā€™m now guildless (previously wasin ).

Iā€™ve never had 1700+ rating, but i donā€™t think it would be hard to achieve with active partners, and an opportunity like a full RBG team. Iā€™ve mained warlock since the end of TBC through the beginning of Cata. Dropped in for MoP, caught the tail end of WoD, and was active through a half of Legion.

Most of my experience is in Affliction, though i see Destro is the current popular spec, and i look forward to trying it out. Iā€™m familiar with PvP addons, and resources, i read, watch videos, and can handle constructive criticism without getting defensive.

Iā€™ve been wanting to join a guild that focuses exclusively on PvP for a while. I literally donā€™t care about raiding unless it gets me BiS PvP gear. So if you guys wouldnā€™t mind taking a chance on a levelling lock that lacks a rating achieve, hit me up.

Iā€™m 38 years old, live in the midwest/EST, and work nights in the service industry. I might only be logged on 1-2 nights a week most of the time until february/march when my a ailability should open up more.

Btag: Maldoror#1867

1 Like

Hi Maldoror,

I hope you are having a great day. As of right now we are in the process of rebuilding the guild as we took a hit when Classic WoW came out but we are slowly getting actives in again and those that were on Classic WoW are slowly coming back.

As far as rating goes we usually would require a ā€œ1750+ Arena or an 1800+ RBG Achieveā€ to get into the guild. But, as you have stated you love PvP and thatā€™s all we do we tried raids but people got bored very easily.

So, with that being said we are willing to add you to the team and get you started even though you donā€™t meet the exact requirements you seem to have a passion to want to get better and thatā€™s a huge plus on your end.

I will add your Btag and we can talk further on the subject.

Thank You for having an interest in wanting to join the guild :blush:

"GM" Darkleonious - (Btag Dreadious#1236)

Sounds good. I accepted your request, but i might not be able to log in until tuesday evening. I have Bnet on my phone though, so you can message whenever.

1 Like

Ok, we will look for you on Tuesday for sureā€¦ :slight_smile:

Thanks Again!!!

Bumpity Bump Bump!

2 Likes

:eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

1 Like

Bump for signal boost

1 Like

Hey, Ive been playing arenas since the start of bfa, never too seriously with my raiding friends, ive only healed so far but we hit 2k this season, i made a dh for a change of pace, and tot ry something new but noone i run with wants to switch it up so im looking for a guild to casually run bgā€™s,rbgs and a bunch of arenas

1 Like

Hello Snooploop,

I hope you are having a great day :slight_smile: We could give you a try to our (Pure PvP) guild. We do nothing but a lot of RBG, Arena, and Tourneys with a little side Wpvp if we get too bored. You are more than welcome to give us a try you can add my btag for additional questions about the guild and what our future plans are for the rest of the xpac and into Shadowlands.

So feel free to hit me up at Dreadious#1236 and lets chat. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the evening and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and Ty for your interest in the guildā€¦ :blush:

Bumping, because PvP guilds should always be at the top of the list on Tichondrius forums. I guess iā€™m also a member, so that might have a little to do with it.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump

2 Likes

Bumper cars.

2 Likes

Oh hey Toilet,

Good to see you again, I have kinda retired from BFA for the most part lol but there is a new GM running the guild at the moment until I decide to come back. I didnt really get into the aspects of BFA even though I tried to play it most of the Xpac but hey it is what it is.

Anyway, I hope all is well with ya and I hope to hear more from ya when I decide to resub again :smiley:

I hear ya :frowning: BFA is kinda hard to get into, well glad to see GoA is still up and running and Iā€™m sure I will be around when you get back. Take it easy big dog.

1 Like