[H] <GoA> LFM Quality PvP Players

Thank You to all those who have supported us. We are still looking for those dedicated players as we begin season 2. We have spots open in all of our RBG grps at this time.

We have teams of RBG ppl

Red, Green, Blue, and Orange

^ Those are the team names they all run on various days so we are basically RBGing 6 days a week. Also, we will continue our Wpvp as the season begins to ramp up.

Good Luck to all who gets out and does that PvP.

Bump is good, Bump is life.

1 Like

The Hordeā€™s greatest joy is crushing their enemies. Death to the Alliance!!!

1 Like

Youā€™re 100% right. Lets keep the meat wagon rolling

Where is that $&@ing bird???

1 Like

Still looking for some fun PvPers.

Feel free to add my btag if interested or whisper someone in the guild.

PvP community at its finest! Letā€™s wreck the alliance togetheršŸ˜„

Iā€™ve been playing since Beta, my account got locked so I stoped playing. If I were to boost a char could I join?

1 Like

Take a returning beta player?

1 Like

Do you guys do 2s arena? got a duelist mw monk

1 Like

Yes we are trying to form our arena community due to the fact that there seems to not be a lot of arena players. Now, if you say RBG is all they want xD. Anyway we will be working on an arena section soon. :slight_smile:

Hope that helped a little,

GOA! GOA! GOA!!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

2 Likes

We have open spots on our RBG group . Just come and ā€œshow upā€, and what you got and no we dont bite. lol just ask the Alliance

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

2 Likes

We are finally building a 2k plus. Last season we had 5 RBG grps. Also we need ppl for Arena /Wpvpā€¦

dreadious#1236 contact ^

Lets get this going :wink:

Awesome group of people.

2 Likes

Still looking for a few more for a RBG core. If you are willing and want to have fun in some pvp let me know here or bnet - Dreadious#1236

Hope everyone is having a good day.

/cheers

Yall need a few more peoples?

1 Like

We can always use a few more ppl you are more than welcome to give us a shot if you like just message me in game or contact me on my bnet Dreadious#1236.

Have a great day :smile:

Come crush the ally with usā€¦ itā€™s fun!!!:grin:

1 Like