[H] <GöA> LFM dedicated players for (PURE PVP)

Hello KJ,

I hope everyone is having a geat day and a good past few weeks since our latest update :slight_smile: .

We have finally had our first guild Tourney this past Friday “Friday Night Fights”, ever since we have returned to KJ a few months ago. Lets just say it was a great show of at least a dozen teams that participated in this event. The winning team won Gold, Mounts, Pets and so much more as it was live streamed for everyone to see.

Lot’s of great ppl here and a very positive atmosphere for being a PvP guild. As some of you know we have been around for 10 yrs and still moving strong with a heavy focus on (Pure PvP) "RBG’s, Arena, Wpvp, Tourneys and much more. We are also looking to run some Tmog contest with gold prizes and Tmog runs for those who want to have that extra umph. C’mon, we all know you do better when you are dressed up with some really nice looking gear :stuck_out_tongue: .

So lets get down to some of the things we are in high need of. We are currently sitting at around 5 RBG groups from (Low CR - High CR). Some of our RBG leads currently have 2200 - 2400+CR Shadowlands exp. We are in need of a few exp. “TC’s (Target Callers)” and maybe a few decent Rogues who like to, you know, do Rogue things.

So if you are serious about PvP we are currently accepting all CR rated players even those who want to learn to pvp we have members who will lend you some advice and help you do your part as an avid pvper. No matter what class. spec, etc. that you may play we can always offer help as needed. We have over 500+ members and growing everyday with a very active discord. At Peak times we have around 60-75 members on and doing all things PVP.

With that being said you may contact me for more info at any giving time.

Bnet: Dreadious#1236
In Game Name - Darkleonious - Hordereserve

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Don’t make me lick windows by myself, come join us and kill people and get higher ilvl gear while doing it!

1 Like

I got wrecked by a girl named Darkleonious and a guy named Duckeh in world PvP. They’re so good that im convinced that I should join them because I couldn’t beat them. I’ve learned so much from being in this guild so far, they taught me how to fight in the open world. You have to head to orgrimmar and press “N” for talent and on the bottom right, turn on Warmode. There’s a little taste of what this guild can do for you! So come join and make Azeroth a better and safer place :wink:

2 Likes

Hello Kil’jaeden,

GoA is at it again with another Friday guild event. As you know we have been going full force with guild Tourneys and such over the last month now that we have a huge surplus of pvpers who just want to have fun and enjoy all aspects of pvp related to SL’s. Tonights great games will be an Arena Tourney in which Glad and or 0cr grps will be formed based on an RNG system so no teams can actually pick who they want thats the fun part lol.

We want members to be able to do guild specific activities pvp related not just Wpvp, and or RBG’s as we have a solid team or 2 and 2 or 3 more forming looking for solid core grps.

Team Red - Full
Team Green - still has roles available as needed
Team Black - Late Night RBG grp currently in forming mode
Team Bronze - Currently forming and looking for solid members

Additional teams may be added as needed based on ppls times and schedules. We are a guild that consist of low CR and High CR members with many vet pvpers who offer coaching in certain classes/specs in order to help them improve overall performance these coaches have the exp. and are very well vers in their class/spec. Again we do have an active community for xrealm pvpers not just guild as well to open the slots up so we dont have to use the LFG system if at all possible.

We are currently still looking for dedicated PvPers as we will be approaching a new season in a few months this is a prime time to join up and get to know your guildies and get that pvp focus down to a “T” before the new season. But again at this time many core grps are forming “Red Team is currently full for the most part” however if you have an interest in PvP in general come look us up and give us a go. We also supply guild repairs, and guild enchants to all members of the guild at no cost to you.

We want our members to have their gear up to par and we want them to also become quality players hence the coaching sessions that may be available to help you learn your class and or spec much better to allow you to push higher CR. and so on.

With that said, KJ, have a great Friday and enjoy the games.

Contact info: Bnet Dreadious#1236
In game name: Darkleonious
Please do contact me if this has any interest to you. Thanks!!!

FOR THE HORDE

So i rolled an alt on KJ with the intention of joining the Guild to make sure i was a good fit before actually pulling the trigger on a XFER.

i used the Guild finder tool and applied, then decided to do a /who , first person never replied second person i whispered warned me not to join, said it was a dead guild and he was about to leave his self.

-_-

Very interesting since we had 50 ppl on this evening? Could you let me know who you whispered because that is incorrect? Did you do the /who <GöA> since the o in GoA has a special accent on it? Also, again if you actually seen no one on that would explain if you didnt put the correct accent in.

This guild is a bunch of :eggplant: holes. But for real, sounds like you spoke to someone not in the guild because we have dozens of people on nightly.

Don’t judge us by the amount of pvp holy priests we have.

2 Likes

This was in the morning , and i used (alt148) ö

i first whispered a “Rockjaw” or something to that effect, he never replied.

i applied with a rogue named “Cries”.

the person who said they were leaving also said they had just joined. Maybe mornings are a bad time?

Ok, yes I know Rockjaw and morning is usually our low time. But by afternoon ppl start to log on and then by evening we tend to have 40-60 ppl online depending on what events is happening. So overall it may of just been a bad time I looked over the request app I didnt see any toon named “Cries” that applied so I am not sure whats going on there. I will look into everything and the best bet is to actually see how the guild is by joining on the alt itself and then proceed to see how the guild operates rather than to just ask a random person who just joined and may not know how things are overall.

Really cant judge a guild based on what one person said and the fact they just joined really is something you cant reflect on because the said individual may only log on during morning times when we have no events planned due to the fact people working first shift and usually dont get off until afternoon time.

But anyway, you are more than welcome to see for yourself rather than just asking a new random member who may not know the guild schedule and what we do. Which is rather unfortunate on their end. I wish you the best and again feel free to put a new alt in the guild I will be on for most of the day and we can even discord if you like. But again, its up to you. I hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

Ok, just checked I am happy to see you were able to get into the guild. Feel free to chk out what we do before you do any transfer by all means. I want people to be happy in a guild before they spend irl money to move here thats for sure. Let me know if you need anything and if you plan to lvl that toon we got you covered with bags and such and once you are 60 we can offer all the enchants etc as needed to help out with the gear and such all free to members. Also be sure to use them guild repairs as needed. Ty for giving us a shot and I will be available most of the time. :slight_smile:

ya i suspected as much , i joined this morning and i only posted to further discuss.

ty for the replies.

1 Like

Do not join this guild. Was loyal member and I was bloody gated due to new members who wanted to filter members during RBG events. Please ignore them and move on.

Do not join this guild. Was loyal member and I was bloody gated due to new members who wanted to filter members during RBG events. Please ignore them and move on.

EDIT Apologizes, hopefully my real toon show ups now in this post.

1 Like

You really need to calm down on the alcohol bud. We were always here to help you and you took it a step too far and got upset. Its ok though, you never listened or followed directions the only thing you cared about was numbers. You never played the objectives it was clearly seen by many people that you just wanted to impress with numbers in which case you even failed in that dept. Doing top dps in a reg bg and not following objectives wont work in an RBG. We took members who listened and followed directions something that you failed at dearly. So please give it a break man you dont have to be so hateful and mad. lol Cheer up buddy.

:thinking: Really Bahmung, really?

1 Like

My daughter and I are fine as hell.

My experiences are that the way you act will determine how you progress in the guild. If you have a negative attitude or don’t listen, you’re probably not going to get invited back when people are running rbgs. We play with people of all skill levels and gear, and we keep playing with them as long as they don’t cause problems.

I love ya man but we can’t force people to play with you, if your actions lead people to choose others over you, that’s generally gonna be on you. Hope your new realm works out for you. <3

3 Likes

Well, I apologize you didnt have the greatest exp. in the guild. You can only make so many people happy to say the least and ofc we cant always make everyone happy we do try to do our best with the overall demand for ppl wanting to RBG etc. We have resorted in multiple low cr grps to help ppl learn and gave them a ton of info as needed plus discord is always having ppl join to learn more about their specific spec so if you were not getting the answers you needed in G Chat I wish you would of joined discord where we always have ppl available and ready to help out as needed. I dont recall ever seeing you take this route which is unfortunate.

We supply G Repairs / Guild Enchants for free to all members and again a ton of PvP related help in our discord I am a bit sad more people dont explore all the options a guild has to offer before making judgements on the guild itself. Either way, again I am sorry the guild just wasnt a fit for you Groblina I do wish you the best no matter what.

With that being said please do take care I hope you find the help needed that you were wanting. How long was you in the guild? Maybe a week or less? If I remember correctly. Like I was saying get to know ppl that are a part of the guild and you may be able to get more of a response hense being social not just gchat but also discord. Again we have so many different options that you could of used to get the help needed but I dont think you were with us long enough to even see that.

Best wishes!!! :slight_smile:

Exactly. They are hiding this. Do not believe their lies.

If I remember correctly, you were always drinking on discord. I don’t know why you said all this when really it’s the elitist vibes you all were allowing. I felt highly disrespected when I was first to transfer over. Guess that means nothing when you only care about filling the rosters. I’m glad I’m done being associated with this mess. Guilds are the thing of the past these days in retail anyway. #Solo content

1 Like

This is another lie. I was target calling, EFC killing duty, FC defending and defending bases. You were either too drunk or never cared to notice that. Maybe it is you who needs to lay off the drugs/alcohol. Anyway, I got EverQuest P99 to enjoy. Glad to be done with this side of the gaming community.

1 Like