Dedicated RPvP guilds?

I’m curious if there are any guilds predominantly focused on RBGs and Arenas? Seems like everyone is just PvE focused

3 Likes

Hi Sfyri,

This is the very reason we decided to leave Tich the day before SL’s dropped we seen a big influx with ppl just wanting to PvE and not really do any PvP as a whole. I really hope you can find a guild that has that in mind. BFA killed our guild when we were forced to PvE to just be viable in PvP and corruption was the needle that broke the camels back. However, after SL’s dropped I did check back on Tich just to see if anything changed and to answer that question the answer is no if anything there is even more PvE only guilds and if a guild states they PvP they may have 4000 members total across 4 different guilds and out of the 4 total guilds you would be lucky to see them have just one RBG team if that and they still need to pug in lfg just to find certain people for a specific comp.

We moved to KJ Horde and found a sweet spot where there was a ton of people who literally didnt want anything to do with PvE BFA mentality they wanted to actually PvP so we have now been able to go back to a full pure PvP guild thanks to SL’s and I got to say we have never had this much fun in so long its a nice relief. One thing I did notice is many PvE players are now forced to PvP to get better chances at decent gear with the right rating and so on. Now you will see glad teams in the bracket of 1400-1700+ infested with carries for people who just want to PvE they needed the ilvl and stats to be able to quickly gear so they may be able to progress with their guild etc. I dunno if you have noticed but most ppl are stuck in the 1500-1600 bracket and again it has to do with glad teams getting paid to carry 1 or 2 ppl in the group. Anyway, you have a great day feel free if you are looking to actually find a full pure pvp guild. We are located on Kil’Jaeden Horde side. Again, we do nothing but pure pvp from (RBG’s, Arena, Wpvp, Tourneys and many more pvp related events. You can review our info below I hope you have a great day and again Good Luck :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-göa-lfm-dedicated-players-for-pure-pvp/761166/24

If you wish to remain on Tich we also have a community set just for PvP focused players here >>> https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/vPjLdxEuwjO?region=US&faction=Horde. Again I hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like