[H] FRESH Horde Reroll guild going on NOW!

Nullify-Area 52 is a fresh horde reroll guild starting on Thursday at 3pm EST.

You are welcome to prejoin now and level up to level 20 if you are not rolling an allied race. While we do not accept preleveled characters over level 20 once we start leveling heirlooms, xp potions, whatever are fine. There will not be level caps as we go either.

At 120 if you are interested in raiding it looks like our tentative raid times are Tues and Thurs 8-11 pm EST. Those are subject to change. We will discuss it again before actually starting raiding to make sure the times still work.

The guild will pay for repairs and has some bags to offer while you level.

For more information join our discord: discord.gg/ApEJapk

2 Likes

This sounds like a very interesting idea. Middle of WoD when I first joined wow I was in a reroll alliance guild which led to some good times and my first real main. Now I prefer horde thought (only leveling this Druid for rp on a less laggy server).

1 Like

It is in the very early stages and at the ground floor level. Discord has some a channel to select roles, class and what you want to do in the guild. Lead has done a good job starting the set up.

1 Like

:grin: :grinning:

1 Like

Things are starting to move along. Still looking for more to join.

1 Like

this sounds like fun any eta on when the guild would be made? and when we can start lvling

1 Like

Right now we are looking at Bleeding Hollow. Currently Name of guild is being debated/some brainstorming.
As of formation yet no, but we are working on it.

1 Like

Yes exactly this :smiley:

1 Like

Just signed up this sounds like a lot of fun

1 Like

A lot of excitement for sure. Guild names are up for a vote.

1 Like

Come check it out. A lively conversation in discord at the moment.

1 Like

Growing faster than I ever could have imagined.

1 Like

A lot of interest in a short time. Poll up for guild name and only a short time left. More news coming soon.

2 Likes

Our name will be Jaded and the guild is being made now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds fun I will join in

1 Like

Growing Fast come join the fun. A lot of starter info in discord.

1 Like

Got a good amount of interest in Discord come join the chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

come join in the fun boys and girls

1 Like

Good Morning. Kicking off another day of recruitment, so come see what we are all about.

1 Like

Good morning everyone! :smiley:

1 Like