LF Reroll guild

Hello there. I’m just now coming back to the game and I’m looking to get into a guild and get prepared for the next xpac! I don’t have a preference on faction or server.

1 Like

boat shoes and scotch on arthas is currently looking for more members for our raid team. khoneycutt#1439 drop me a line to discuss more

Hello there fellow returning player.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

While we’re not a reroll guild we do welcome people who are rerolling and can provide things like bags.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi! Hordecore |H| on Tich is a raiding and m+ guild. Other than that we have many people that level with dungeon groups going most of the day. Here is our recruitment post so when you hit 120, you can do some max level content!

Hello! [H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 11/12H, 12/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Unholy DK
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest, and Boomy Druid

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 12
Heart Level - 80
Item Level - 460
At least 45-50k sustained DPS

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP. Here is our weekly calendar.

Monday : Mythic+ Push Night (Opt)
Tuesday : Mythic + Push Night (Opt)
Wednesday : Alt Leveling Night (Opt)
Thursday : Warfront if up, otherwise free night (Opt)
Friday : Normal Alt Raid (Opt/Suggested for Trial Raiders)
Saturday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
Sunday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

Might want to check us out. Leaving link.

If you’re still looking, I’m from Team Tator on Stormrage as alliance.

We’re a new guild with experienced players doing a reroll. If you’re interested add me on Bnet.

Hey Neo, if you are still looking for a fresh reroll guild I just joined one that is in its formation stage right now, come join the conversation and see if you want to roll with us on Bleeding Hollow Horde