[H] Any reroll guilds starting up?

Yeah I wouldn’t mind one either, I think the last few were West Coast or times later from what I could do anything with.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone in this fourm i guess lol name its Zercer from Bloody shadows (mal’ganis) (Est timezone focused)
We are a brand new guild fourming With the goals of progressing in dungeons and getting consistant teams going.
Also Weekend raiding as most of us dont have time throughout the week for raiding consistantly
Most our activitys take place between 7-12 EST.
We love playing multiple characters and roles so focusing more on dungeons rather then Focusing on 1 character for Raids suits us better.
If this sounds like somthing you would be interested in please contact me @ (ninjaturtle#1287)
P.s we are adults and like to joke around and have fun so if you dont have thick skin id advice against our group :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon Thanks
Zercer

We’ve been recruiting for nearly 6 weeks. Surprised you managed to miss our numerous threads.

@Doomkeg do you all have a raid team form EST say like starting around 8 to 9pm EST?

I would be interested in starting something from scratch if people are really interested. We can get a group together and start talking server/faction/times

1 Like

Hello there you beautiful creature!

We are Electric Dream Machine a rag tag group of friends with one common goal; down bosses collect loots!!!

We, during EP, decided that we were all going to take a bit of a break and although our core had now returned we are in a bit of a rebuild right now.

For now our plan is to build the guild back into a strong mythic progress guild once again but until we are able to do that we are going to jump into heroic Nylotha and continue to push M+ as well.

We are in dire need for the following:

RANGED ALL RANGED PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JOIN US YOU PEW PEWERS

HEALERS! Because I am tired of dying to someone’s off spec.

Non Dire needs but we would still love to chat with you and or have you on our team

Melee DEEEEEEEEPs

Tanks: even though they fight like children we have 2 strong tanks that both have halfway decent dps specs. We are always willing to talk about adding another but please have an off spec.

Raid Times: TBD

Right now as we are rebuilding our raid times are still pretty open, however we will work to make a solid schedule that will work for everyone!!

If you have made it this far, I commend you oh great one!!

Please if you have any questions message me either on discord or bnet. My tags are below

Discord: Sarkasstic#5146

Bnet: Sarkasstic#1210

I can not wait to meet you all!!

Golden Passione is a brand-new guild that’s welcoming rerollers! We started with the idea of no toxic mentality, and are looking to just have a chill, welcoming base that makes everyone feel at home. Our raid times may be a little later, we’re talking about 10:30est because of availability issues (so think late night!)

We’re on US-Illidan if you’re looking to start a community with like-minded people!

1 Like

Zercer it says Bloody shadows doesn’t exist on that server.
Bearpatrol I would be willing to reroll somewhere with a group starting up

2 Likes

Yep i’m game to roll any server/faction and will play any role so if a few of you get something cooking or roll as a group into one of these guilds let me know ill join

2 Likes

I would be down for a fresh reroll guild as well.

1 Like

bump for some action

1 Like

:eyes: I’ve been looking for something similar as well. :eyes:

1 Like

Boat Shoes and Scotch on Arthas is currently rebuilding for shadowlands! we are taking transfers and rerolls! leadership has 5/12 mythic experience. Raid times are not set yet, but we’re looking to feel out what time everyone can play at. Excepting all classes. Leadership is very active. We just transfered to Arthas last night, and are trying to build a community and a solid raid team. Reminder this is an adult guild. PST khoneycutt#1439

khoneycutt#1439 pst

Also down for a fresh reroll if that’s going to happen. #Shadern1193

khoneycutt#1439 if your still loooking for a guild we are recruiting

khoneycutt#1439 boat shoes and scotch on arthas are looking for more people to rebuild our raid team. drop me a line and i can discuss more

Can check us out. Leaving info.

1 Like

thanks for posting this

Decided to go with the new guild on Bleeding Hollow if anyone in this thread is still looking for a fresh horde reroll with EST times check out the thread that Pelnard mentioned