First, let me start by saying that we welcome all shapes and sizes to our guild. We’re constantly looking to bolster our core raid team with DPS, and currently have an opening for a full time healer. If I’ve got your attention, hang with me for a few minutes and let me explain what makes my guild, Fellowship of Silvermoon, attractive to someone like you.
I know you’ve most likely read a lot of different threads here. I’m not going to bore you to death with what we’ve done; the important thing is that we’ve achieved at least AOTC for every tier since Antorus, and plan on keeping with the tradition. Our group mainly consists of working class adults, many with spouses and children. We’re extremely active in many aspects of the game (including mythic +), have a lively guild community, and foster growth. We are focusing on recruitment for our core raid team, though, and would prefer members that join us be interested, available, and capable of heroic raid content. Raid times are Friday/Saturday p.m., more about that in a minute.
So, if you’re interested in being a dedicated member of a core team, and skilled at your class and spec, let’s move into the important information.
- Currently have a minimum of 415 ilvl for heroic raid
- Maintain a constant raid attendance (missing nights may be acceptable, but they should be few and far between if you want to maintain a core raider position)
- Be well prepared – this means doing your homework on raid encounters, having your equipment gemmed and enchanted, and having any necessary consumables prior to start of the raid (all are supplied as possible by the guild if asked for)
- Be an all-around decent person . We don’t need anyone who likes drama or can’t focus on the task at hand
- Friday Evening – 5:30 p.m. PDT (server) 7:30 p.m. CDT
- Saturday Evening – 5:30 p.m. PDT (server) 7:30 p.m. CDT
- Sunday – Usually around 3:00 p.m. PDT (server) 5:00 p.m. CDT – this is a normal mode run for those interested in seeing some content but not dedicating themselves to our Heroic progress… or if you’ve got an alt you want to get some gear on
If you want to talk more about Fellowship , feel free to add me:
I hope to hear from you soon!