419 Mage looking for AOTC Guild

Hello, I’m looking for strictly an AOTC guild to raid with on my mage.

I’m a GM of a 4/8M guild on illidan, so not looking to raid mythic. This is an alt and I really would like to find a AOTC guild I can raid with on her and make some more friends, I don’t care to transfer her for the right home. Alliance preferably as my main is Horde.

Times that would work for me are any time during the week except for Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday. Weekends are open as long as it’s in the morning hours. Times I’m open for are any time in the evenings until 11:00PM EST.

Been raiding mythic since Seige in pandaria, and can bring a quality raider to the table.

Leave your info here and I’ll get with you!

Hey Shadowz! No Place Like Gnome on Dalaran is currently looking for a mage for our raid team. Our raid times don’t quite seem to line up with what you have listed, but I thought it would be worth it to leave a message anyway just in case. NPLG has been around since February 2018 and has achieved AotC each tier since the start of BFA. We are currently 3/8H EP. We raid Friday/Saturday from 9pm-12am EST, with Friday being an open invite night and Saturday being our smaller group/progression night. If any of this sounds like a good fit for you, or if you would like more information, please send me a message!
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Morning bump!

Afternoon bumpage! Still looking

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde
Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst
About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. Currently in need of dps and possible a dps with offspec of heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Get players geared is our focus and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks although often times a cauldron is dropped anyways. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

[H] <Emblem> - Silvermoon - 6/8H - Sun/Mon - LF DPS - Semi Casual Heroic

Raid Times
Sunday 7pm - 10pm EST
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

About Us

Emblem is a semi-casual heroic guild looking for some DPS to fill out our heroic roster. Guild consists of several mythic raiders who raid on an alt, as well as some more casual members.

Guild provides flasks, and feasts.

We do M+ and we try and ensure everyone gets their 10 done for the week.

Expectations

While the guild is semi-casual, we do expect folks to do their dailies, world quests and rep grinds to ensure their character can perform their best of the player’s ability.

Contact
Cabbage#1972 - Bnet
Cabbage#7826 - Discord

We’re looking for some extra DPS to bolster our core team. Fri/Sat afternoon raid times, AOTC focused. We’ve achieved AOTC for every tier since Antorus. Here’s a link to my recruitment post.

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 8/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on discord as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!!!