🦈 Veteran Frost Mage LF AoTC Guild

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to read my post.

I have been playing WoW since 2006, and during that time I have raided at a multitude of levels, from Flex and LFR to guilds pushing Server Firsts and US Top 50, and with all that being said, I am no longer in a place where I want to dedicate that kind of time to the game anymore (but respect the hell out of the people that do).

I am looking for a laid back and fun-natured guild that understands that this game is my reprieve from some of the every day stressors of life - i.e., parenting, working, etc, etc.

But with all that said, when it’s time to raid, it’s time to buckle down and get work done.

The guild I will end up joining is a guild that is focusing on quickly and efficiently getting AoTC down and maybe dabbling in Mythic, but not focused or intending (or even having the remote thought) of getting CE.
On non-raid nights, I’m looking for M+, Transmog Runs, PVP.

A guild that has an active player base in and out of game, in discord would also be desired.

Raid Experience:
AoTC HFC
AoTC EN, 5/7M
AoTC NH, 6/11M
AoTC Tomb
AoTC AnT
Normal Uldir Clear
AoTC BoD
Normal Crucible
7/8N Palace

I am available nights (EST) until about 11pm, and am open to server transferring as well as faction changing.

I have normal logs available on request, or you can look up Corksickle - Sargeras on Warcraft Logs! (3 95% Parses, 92, 88, a 50, and Behemoth did not log)

What you will get from me, should you choose to recruit me, is someone who is willing to go above and beyond to help the player base of the guild, whether it be a main or an alt. I meticulously comb through my logs, sim myself, and work to min/max myself to optimize my dps.

I know I am a little behind in terms of content (i.e., no heroic progression) - but I assure you I can execute mechanics very well, and take on criticism and can self-correct when needed.

Feel free to leave your contact or guild spam, and I will happily reply!

Best of luck!

Corksickle.

Hey!! I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall (Horde)

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We do keys, PvP, and even sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Tank(s)
Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

Happy Hunting!

Beep beep I’m in a Jeep!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N , 6/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey Corksickle! No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently looking for a mage for our raid team! Our raid times don’t quite match up with what you listed, but I still thought it worth it to post here just in case you like what you see. :slight_smile: Here is our spam post. Please contact me if it sounds good or you want more information!

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
3/8H EP
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Raid Needs: If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message! We are currently in the works of adding another raid night to our lineup and we will be recruiting people to help fill out the roster for that night soon!
Tank (highest priority)
rDPS (Mage - high priority, Shaman - moderate priority)
mDPS (lower priority)
heals (lowest priority)

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Not interested in raiding or M+? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Still looking!!

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 7/8H 8/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS, Tank, and Healer / swing

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get as close to Cutting Edge in the process!

Cork,

I’m not sure if you’d consider a race change and transfer, but if so I think we’d be a good fit.

Check out my recruitment post - we’re AOTC focused and have achieved it every tier since Antorus. Looking for solid DPS to bolster our core raid team. If you’d like to chat my contact info is in my recruitment post.

Hi Cork,

We are small raid team of experienced players looking for more to reliable players to join our ranks. Raid times might be a bit late for you, but if interested to discuss further you can grab one of us in game or contact me on discord at wyle#8793.

Quick Info

• Faction: Horde
  • Server: Cho’gall
  • Current Progress: 7/8H
  • Days/Times: Thursday 7pm-1130pm Central Standard Time (one 15 min break around 9:30). M+ nights are usually Tue or Sun
  • Contact (Real ID): Wyle#1840, Pythagorus#1591, Bajingobomb#1594
  • Contact (In Game): Lykra, Wyyle, Pythagorus, Handsomejack

Recruiting Openings
DPS/Heals of any class

Why Us?
Devierum is a one-night, casual raiding guild that focuses on clearing HEROIC every tier with a small raid group. Our core group of raiders have played together for 10+ years with most of us having previously played in top 50/top 20 hardcore/mythic guilds from Vanilla up through WoD.

As our lives have changed over the years the amount of time we can devote to the game has decreased but our love of raiding remains. It was due to this that we made the decision as of Legion to become a more casual raid guild - Heroic only, one night a week.

If you are looking for a serious raid group on a casual schedule, we are the guild for you!

Expectations
Know your class, know mechanics, have your gear gemmed/enchanted, and use consumables. We often have feasts for the raid but pots/flasks are on you. Guild repairs are provided. The idea here is that we clear everything in one night, even though it’s a casual schedule we still expect that you min/max your spec as much as possible.

Still looking!

<Chaotic Existence> is an Ahead of the Curve Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage looking for like-minded raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid.

Background

Recently transferred to Stormrage, <Chaotic Existence> has many roots going as far back as Vanilla WoW. Our current group recruitment is composed of diverse, multicultural friends (maybe a French Canadian or two) who played together at some point over WoW’s lifetime. Those wide-ranging connections and friendships have brought together our current raiding team. Now with Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid, we’ve come together on Stormrage looking to continue building a strong Heroic-focused guild aiming to complete Ahead of the Curve every raid tier.

Raid Environment

We’re an easygoing group looking to have a good time during raid. What do we consider to be a good time? The satisfying experience of coordinating the death of an internet boss. Sometimes it’s easy. Sometimes it’s frustrating. Sometimes we go in with a plan that works and sometimes we have to rework it. Once the boss is dead, however, the feeling of having to do it all over again the following week is what we live for. In short, we aim to progress through a challenging raid difficulty without sacrificing what makes the game fun.

Player Expectations

We have a wide spectrum of experienced raiders in our group. Some have completed Mythic as current content at some point in their raiding careers, some have only experienced Normal/Heroic. Our focus with this group is to expect players to have a good, knowledgeable grasp of their respective classes, and we expect the same in our recruits. Simple things like having correct gems/enchants are a no-brainer. Prior research for fights is obviously encouraged. While this is not a Mythic-focused guild, we like to raid with every advantage possible.

Guild provides some raiding supplies, such as food/flasks. We do ask that players contribute to the guild bank in order to keep those supplies available. We also ask that people show up about 5-10 minutes early so that we can start pulling right at start time.

Raid Times

Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30pm to 10:30pm EST

Progression

The guild is Currently 7/8N 3/8H in the Eternal Palace

Contact Info

Cashonly#0105 on Discord

Onlyhuman#1448 on Btag

We might be a little more prog focused then what you are looking for, but we raid during the time frame you indicated and are looking for mages. 2/8M team with 1 percent wipe on Fish last night, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey there, hopefully you’re having a good time going through these posts.

Here’s a little about my group:

Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 7/8H with sub 5% wipes on mythic Sivara after only one night of progress.

We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer

Pailos: Pailos#1956 - Officer

Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM

We look forward to speaking with you soon!