[H-Event] Holiday Guild Faire! This Sunday, Dec 18, 5pm Server

'Tis the season! We know that between everything else going on during this busy time of year, the last thing you need is all the stress of tracking down a new (active) guild for Dragonflight. So this year, we’ve decided to bring the guilds to you!

We’ve got…

:performing_arts: Roleplaying guilds!
:crossed_swords: PvP guilds!
:medal_sports: Raiding guilds!
:partying_face: Social guilds!

And lots more!

And when we aren’t gathering in game, we’re in the Discord, helping people find new guilds by figuring out what they’re looking for and pointing them towards those that might work best for them!

SPECIAL NOTE: In January, we’re planning to host two guild faires: one at our normal date/time, and another one more accommodating of weekday/late night players! And that’s just the start of what we’d like to try later in the year.

Follow the links below to see what’s going on and find the people to take your WoW experience to the next level!

https://hordeguildfaire.carrd.co
2 Likes

Things get going in less than two hours!

I’d like to apologize.

It appears that Orgrimmar is experiencing aggressive sharding (still), in which no more than a couple dozen players appear before the server generates a separate version of Orgrimmar only they can see. So far, I’ve bounced around at least five different instances of Orgrimmar and encountered largely empty spaces with a handful of people -all wondering why the city seems so empty. This is making it pretty much impossible to host any kind of group event in Orgrimmar at the time, especially one with a bunch of walking up like the Guild Faire.

It’s for that reason that I’m unfortunately going to have to call the in-game event for tonight.

Hopefully they’ll have turned it off by next month, or else we’ll have to relocate to another site for the faire. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

But hey, just because Orgrimmar is borked doesn’t mean people aren’t getting together! If you’re still going to be in WoW and especially if you’re trying to find people to hang out with, here are some suggestions going on right now!

FANCY CAKES (N)
WRA - (Legion) Dalaran, Antonidas Memorial
A weekly casual social mixer for the bakery “Fancy Cakes.” Come and go as you please and don’t forget your elixirs!

Quilen & CLoud Teahouse (N)
WrA - Sri La Village, Jade Forest
“Slow down. Life is meant to be savored”:
Immersive IC socializing.
Non-aligned: All amiable characters of any affiliation are welcome! No Fighting, No Biting. Leave politics & religion outside.

ANATH’LTHILION- THE MIDWINTER RITE (H)
WRA - Quel’Thalas
On Midwinter’s Day, an old Thalassian ritual takes place, centered on the contemplation of one’s thoughts, habits, and attachments and the release of those that no longer serve.

Happy holidays and happy gaming!

5 Likes

This sharding BS is seriously getting out of hand. I ended up on Moon Guard today and nobody even summoned me there -_-

Thanks for boosting the teahouse. We had some hordies come by that i had not seen before. Pretty sure it’s thanks to you.

same thing is happening in Stormwind. and it’s not just WrA. Ingheti & I made versions of our characters on MG specifically for attending some of the weekly events over there that teahouse regulars have been telling us about. When we tried we saw absolutely nobody at the event venue.

We just got to all remember that it doesn’t mean events have gone dark.
If we all hang together as a community we’ll get through it.

2 Likes