[H] <Elves of the North> is Recruiting!

Elves of the North, the elven army of Silvermoon, is Recruiting!

Bal’a dash, malanore. War is upon us, so I’ll get right to the point.

As we’ve seen from the past week, Silvermoon City and the lands of Quel’thalas have become a target of the Alliance. In a brazen act of unprovoked aggression, members of several Alliance militias sought to invade our capital city.

((see post at (WWED) Battle of Silvermoon City ))

The army of Silvermoon, supported by our honorable allies, successfully repelled those enemies… for now. Our city was destroyed once before, leaving only a remnant of our people. We will not make the mistake of complacency.

Thalassian military efforts are ramping up and we are in search of Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei to join our Ranger ranks. ((We welcome Blood Elf and Nightborne, as we are an all-elf guild)).

What do I do as a Ranger in Elves of the North?

Rangers are responsible for the defense of Silvermoon, and ensuring the security of the lands of Quel’thalas, in the Northern portion of the Eastern Kingdoms ((hence, Elves of the North)).

• Weekly WPVP - Our Rangers do weekly patrol runs and attacks on Alliance outposts.

• RP-WPVP – We are currently engaged in a broader campaign to secure the defense of our homeland and surgically take the fight to the Alliance across Azeroth. ((Currently running a 2-3month RP-WPVP campaign, in other words, story driven WPVP encounters. We also incorporate RP elements into our regular WPVP activities)).

• BGs / Arena - We train in battlegrounds and the arena, to sharpen our warrior skills.

• Gear Up – Warfronts, Mythic Dungeons, and other activities have a purpose – arming our soldiers for the broader war.

• RP - And of course, we offer a variety of leisure activities to keep our Rangers engaged, entertained, and rejuvenated after a hard day of punishing the Alliance. ((We are regulars at Horde Bar Nights, and we also create our own events for guildies)).

Of course, you don’t have to become a Ranger to join the Elves of the North . ((Civilian rank supports leveling/questing and those who want to join, RP etc, but aren’t into WPVP… yet :blush: ))

We welcome all Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei to come home to the crown jewel city of the North, Silvermoon, and enjoy the benefits and protection of Quel’thalas.

How do I join Elves of the North?

If you are interested, have any questions, or would like a ginvite, contact myself or one of our Ranger-Captains in-game. You can also find me on the Horde RP discord server.

Also see our ad in the upcoming issue of the Redwood Times!

-Aeythyr - Ranger-General, Elves of the North

4 Likes

The Kaldorei will never forgive the transgressions of our city dwelling cousins and we will exterminate any of you who fight under the banner of the Banshee. So if you hate night elves and would like to battle Kaldorei and the Rebel Alliance, Elves of the North is the place to be.

May Elune guide your path…directly to my blades.
Andu-falah-dor!

6 Likes

The Redwood Times fully supports the Defenders of Silvermoon City against the incursion of this Rebel alliance!

Enlist now and become the best Ranger you can be!
Lohkawas Wildmane, Elder of Redwood Tribe and Editor-in-Chief of the Redwood Times

4 Likes

Tell Tanossavia that I say hi.

These guys are awesome. If your looking for serious Blood Elf RP, these are the dudes you wanna talk to. Also, don’t invade silvermoon, you will get rekt, don’t believe me? Ask the Alliance. They know. - Highlord Mathion Ruma’thil

3 Likes

I will try and get ahold of an officer later :slight_smile:

Welcome Vursula - glad to have you with us!

2 Likes

Its been amazing here so far. Thanks for having me! :grin:

Exciting updates to guild RP, and future RP WPVP campaigns coming at Guild Meeting this week!

UPDATED 3.3.2019
Announced at our guild meeting this past week - we have instituted a new lore-driven RP ranking system to the guild, modeled closely after the actual game lore of the Blood Elves and their military branches:

The Blood Elf military has 4 branches - Magisters, Blood Knights, Farstriders, and Blood Hawks. Each branch has several ranks within it that members can be promoted to, through acts of valor in the service of the Silvermoon military (WPVP or RP-WPVP).

Magisters
Powerful arcane practitioners, the magisters harness the power of the Sunwell and other magics, to rain death on the enemies of the Sin’dorei, and keep their melee forces healed. Cloth wearing arcane and healer classes, Mages, Warlocks, Priests etc are in this branch.

Blood Knights
Battle hardened warriors who fight up close in fierce melee combat. Includes Plate Wearing Melee - while Blood Knights in lore are primarily Paladins, this branch also includes Warriors and Death Knights.

Farstriders
500 years ago this group of rangers was commissioned to protect Quel’thalas from threats both near and far. Farstriders are true rangers, guerilla fighters, skilled in stealth, and include Hunters, Rogues, Demon Hunters and other Mail and Leather wearers.

Blood Hawks
The Blood Hawks are the Rangers beyond the wall of Silvermoon, the official guardians of the Eversong Woods. Elite tacticians, the Blood Hawks are the first line of defense for the forests surrounding Silvermoon, and an optional alternate military branch for any player who wants to serve outside their class branch.

Mercenaries
Like any army, the Silvermoon army occasionally employs hired fighters to support their regular troops. Mercenary Rank is for players who main a non-blood elf class, limited to 20 spots in guild, and to Resto Sham, Resto Druid, and Boomie (classes not available to Blood Elves), for purposes of being stronger in WPVP.

Civilian
Casual players or those new to guild start out at Civilian rank and enjoy all the benefits and protections of the kingdom of Quel’thalas including RP events, questing and PVE content, and free guild repairs. Once a player has attended a WPVP or RP-WPVP event, they become an enlisted member of our military and are assigned to their class branch per above, or may elect to join the Blood Hawks.

For more information or to join us on the largest Blood Elf RP-WPVP guild with multiple weekly RP and WPVP events, please reach out to @Aeythyr in game.

-Aeythyr, Ranger-General, Elves of the North

1 Like

Anar’alah belore!

~signed with a flourish~
Grand Magister Shalanori Sunshadow

1 Like

Can we get a blue to remove this crap, guild no longer exists

Not sure why this gentleman had to bring up an old post but since he did I will comment. I will truly miss this guild and the RP that we shared with the Elves of the North. You were a great guild to RP with as well as to RP/PVP with and against. You will be missed by MANY FOLKS on Emerald Dream.

I wish Aeythyr and all those who decide to leave the game the best of luck in whatever direction life takes you. May your journey be long and may you always find happiness. I will miss you.

/Salute my friends

8 Likes

If a blue does look at the message to take this down, please hesitate, as I understand someone from the recently disbanded guild is re-forming under the same name or already has today. they may want to continue to use this recruitment post.

7 Likes

Already deleted as needed, the reform died before it took off, thank god.

We need to remake this guild. the discord and guild just dissappeared. If a group of people from the old one want to make a new one ( i know someone made a new one already and took the name) lets do it.

1 Like

There’s a thread here for Guardians of Silvermoon which appears to be made of some of the folks from EotN.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Letting all people know: Elves of the North recently disbanded due to certain issues, however we are now in the process of reforming. To old and new members alike: Quel’thalas needs YOU! We are an RP-PvP guild made mostly of belves that has a strong emphasis on high quality RP and good organized WPvP.
To join, simply reach one of us in game, or add me on btag: Jordrend#1941

8 Likes

I don’t know how your new lore is going to work, because of the fall of EotN came GoS. So basically, lore wise you guild is dead. So if any Elf or Troll would like a home with a guild that isn’t gonna disban over petty things, you are welcome to join GoS. Come grow with a Guild that won’t leave you out in the cold.