[H] <Dragons of Abyss> - Zul'jin Recruiting

[H] <Dragons of Abyss> - Zul’jin is recruiting both raiders and casual/semi-casual players alike!

Dragons of Abyss is a guild originally founded over 12 years ago, still under the same leadership and governed by the same basic principles. We foster a welcoming environment for all, we even used to allow gnomes when we were alliance.

After some time away from World of Warcraft, we are looking to recruit members to join us as we march into Azshara’s Palace and the depths of the great reef of Nazjatar and city of Mechagon.

We need members to join us for raiding content, mythic+ content, and casual content. With that, players of all experience are welcome. We wish to help foster a true community of close friends and loyal companions as we continue our journey through BFA and whatever may come next.

As for raiding, we are looking to finish out the current tier (BoD) in a relaxed fashion; getting in and killing what we can without stressing. In the following tiers the goal will be achieving AoTC and working on some mythic content, again without going insane and beating our heads against a wall for hours at a time. Raid times are: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST), and we could use any enthusiastic players in any role (Tank/Heal/rDPS/mDPS). First guild raid date TBD around a couple weeks out. Recruitment needs will change and if your role/class is not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us anyway. The goal is to get content down and enjoy doing it. If that’s what you’re looking for, please continue reading.

If you are interested in joining us for some mythic+ runs, to raid with us, or just to join a friendly and welcoming community, please contact us either on here, in-game, or on discord.

Battle Tags: Fhraelaok#1996, Twiggy#11522
Discord: Fhraelaok#0926

Wanting to raid but need some help gearing or just wanting a more relaxed raiding environment? Maybe just wanna do some dungeons or just want a place to hang out and call home, we might be able to help! Contact us if you’d like to talk more.

Wanting to raid but need help gearing or looking to reroll and cant find a guild to take you, we might be able to help! Contact us to see if we are a fit for you.

In need of healers and rangee dps!!!

Have room for a returning, casual player with not much experience with raiding? No tank or healing experience but wouldnt mind learning how to do it at some point. I normally just rep grind, mount farm, and complete all quests in zones before I move onto the next.

Hi Astolpho! We are open to all that are interested in joining, from casual to raider. If you are interested in trying some raiding, we’re more than happy to help get ya geared and see if it’s a fit. If you just wanna do some casual content (which I do a lot of what you mentioned), also certainly welcome. If you want to do some dungeons from time to time, that’s great too! Point being, more than welcome to give us a shot if you want, just add me in-game or whisper me when you see me on. Fhraelaok#1996. Hope to chat with you soon Astolpho!

Yea, for sure! We are accepting everyone from any type of background. Just hit us up and well see if its a fit for you!

1 Like

Sent you a friend request. Jerza#11965

Added ya, hope to talk to you soon.

We are currently recruiting 1 Tank (non-pally), Heals, and Ranged DPS! Hit us up here, in-game, on bnet, or on discord! Info is in the original post!

Still looking for Range Dps!!! but always looking for players from all backgrounds!!! wether u wanna raid or just hang out and do the casual dungeon!!

Still in need of range dps!!

Going to start raiding here in the next week or so!! In need of more Range DPS!!! Just coming back to the game or just started and wanna raid? Contact us!!

We’re jumping into BoD this Thursday! Could use a healer. Even if you’re not a healer, contact us. More than happy to take people coming back to the game and just getting back into the swing of things!

First raid is tmrw!!! Looking for more range dps but always open to anyone looking to raid. Also accepting people just wanting to hang out or do dungeons or both!

In need of Healers and Range dps!!

Still recruiting healers and DPS!

In need of strong range dps for the new raid!! Could also use 1 more healer!

Looking for more raiders!! In need of some dps! and possibly 1 healer!