397 ilvl Outlaw Rogue coming back

I am looking for an active PvE/PvP guild on Zul’jin to raid with for 8.2 for my Horde rogue and/or Horde Holy Paladin (but that one needs some work). I have not done any of the newer raids since I took some time off for myself so I am behind on that.

I am looking for weeknight raids from possibly 7pm to 11pm but I can do 8pm to 11 or 11:30pm. I do have AOTC for earlier raids before BfA so I am not a stranger to raiding and have been playing for many years. I spent my early years raiding on another toon, as hardcore but have not done that in many years. I wish to raid Normal and Heroic but can do mythic if I am needed.

Basically I am coming back from just playing quite leisurely and would like to get back to raiding and just have fun playing as well as making some friends.

1. Will I attend all raids possible? Hell yeah…September my schedule changes but I can attend most, if not ALL raids.
  2. Can I and do I follow directions? Well…if I do not…I won’t be raiding. I am one to watch videos of fights and take notes. (I may have to get back to doing that since it has been a bit.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy raiding!

Hey there Aryeanna! We are recruiting for 8.2 and the new raid! Our goal is Aotc and some Mythic bosses!!

Below is our recruitment post if you are interested!

Hey Aryeanna ! Condescending is a 2 night Tue/Thu 8-11 server Heroic AotC guild. Hmu Yas#11724 and lets talk !

Hey Aryeanna,

I know you’re looking for a guild on Zul’jin, but if you’re not 100% set on that…

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960