Returning Raider

I’ve played off and on during MoP and WoD and what not… My favorite times were spent in Wrath and Cata though, where I spent a large portion of my time tanking. I’m a returning raider looking to fall into a group of decent laid back people who value a good time over bosses down… Up for raids, mythic+, mob/mount runs… Just whatever that entertains me… Friendly community is a plus… My play times are a little sporadic due to work. Usually home and ready to game around 10-1015 est… Every other weekend off… I’ve currently got a 120 Mage. 120 Warrior, and a 120 DK … Hope to hear from someone! I’m actually horde on Zul’jin, to avoid any confusion.

Discord is: Velrouth#3513

Hey there Sithlock! We are recruiting Range dps for our raid team! We are aiming to jump into the new raid and get Aotc and see as much mythic as we can! But our goal is to aim for AoTC.

Below is our recruitment post if you are interested!!

We are a multi-gaming community of players that accepts all kinds of players from those who want to raid to those who just want to hang out and run dungeons or do old world content and be social with other players. If you think we might be a good fit for you, contact me on battletag at Shar#1184 (Blue Team Raid Lead) or Slotharoonie#1465 (Guild Master/Red Team Raid Lead).