[H] Could we be a good fit?

Hi Folks,

I am returning to the game full time for the first time in many years, My hectic work schedule and family life made it nearly impossible to play consistently, Luckily I have recently retired and plan on jumping into Shadowlands with both feet. I will be rolling my first serious Horde character and I am looking for a new home. I have not fully decided on what I am going to roll at this time, but I expect to sort that out in the next day or so. I have not raided seriously since Cataclysm but am interested in getting back into it along with Mythic+.

What I am looking for:

• Small(ish) close knit guild of awesome people to play with
  • Organized guild events and good leadership
  • Guildmates that enjoy running old content for achievements and xmog
  • Mythic+ & Raiding

What will you get from me?

• A mature, friendly and social guild mate
  • Available most weekday evenings after 7pm
  • Commitment and follow through
  • A profession nut who will happily do a lot of farming for the guild
  • Many spreadsheets, help with organization & raid prep
  • Entirely to many “The Office” references
  • A solid and prepared backup for your main raid team

Does it sound like I might be a good fit for your guild? Please leave a note and I will touch base.

(Ignore this toon, just doing some old rep grinding in my spare time)

Thanks for your time.

Bill

Hey Bill, congratulations on your retirement! That’s wonderful news and we wish you the best of luck even if you don’t choose to hang out with us!

We’re a small core of about 11 folks who have been playing together for years. Some of us are like yourself - haven’t played seriously in awhile and are looking to get back into it in Shadowlands. We’re excited to have those friends back.

We do M+, PvP, transmog runs, achievement runs, etc. pretty regularly. We also dabble in some other games (especially now while waiting for prepatch) together. The guild has a couple of real life friends and even a WoW couple or two.

If you want any more information about what our Shadowlands goals are you can check the post below or hit me up on bnet at Zerigast#1929.

Thanks and congratulations again!

Hey Bill,
Congrats on retirement! Hopefully I am in your shoes in another 25 years. :smiley:

I know you said you are undecided on class/spec but I wanted to check if you are interested.
Our AOTC guild is looking for a handful of roles to expand our 25m roster to 30.
-Looking for any 2 melee (Warrior, Rogue, WW)
-Looking for any 2 ranged (Hunter, Warlock)
-Looking for any 1 healer (Pally)

Look forward to The Office references and spreadsheets.
Click the link for our full bio.
Look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks!
Nezz - Discord: Nezzark#2692

Hi Bill,

Congrats on your retirement :slight_smile: Sounds like we may be a good fit so check out Premogaming! We are a long standing guild that has been around since 2007, with a small, yet loyal player base that likes to hang out and have fun. What’s better than that is that we are a group of mature players that enjoy our guildmate’s company and are looking for those wanting a home and not just another guild :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you. Here’s our guild recruitment post:

Hey Bill

I would love to get a chance to talk with you. You seem like a great fit with our team :slight_smile: Please add me to Bnet to discuss further Jones#1748