[H-Thrall] AOTC Guild <Casual Encounter> Tues/Thurs 930pm-1130pm EST lf DPS

“So, you’ve found yourself on the forums. You’re looking for a guild. You know what you’re doing and are a good player but just don’t have the time to dedicate to mythic anymore. Life happened. Maybe you didn’t grow up, but you definitely grew old. That’s the kind of guild you’re looking at here.”

[H] Casual Encounter is recruiting! We are a guild of mature working adults that have been playing WoW together for many years.

Our guild consists of previous mythic raiders that have achieved at least AOTC content in every tier.
We are currently looking for more players to join us each week as we head into the Shadowlands and storm Castle Nathria.
We also run organized mythic pluses and PvP on off nights. If you enjoy a more casual, and laid-back atmosphere but still want to kill bosses, definitely check out our information below.

Our Goals
As an AOTC team, we will enjoy the current tier content as a guild and casually progress into mythic if the team desires.

Guild Information
-Server: Horde on Thrall, EST server time zone
-Current raid time: Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:30pm-11:30pm server
-Current Progression: 3/10H Castle Nathria
-Previous Progression: 12/12H Ny’alotha

Current Class Needs
-Minimum requirements
-ilvl 195
-Off specs is preferred.

• Recruiting is open to the following roles:
  • 1 mdps - Monk or UDK
  • 2 rdps - Druid, Priest, Mage, Lock
    We welcome all exceptional players, socials & casuals!

What we are looking for in a player
-Drama free and can take constructive criticism well.
-Reliable and consistent.
-At least 18+.

Contact Information
Please send your most recent logs to our officers below
Discord: [Preferred]
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
Battle.net:
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#1784
Updated: 1/21/2021

1 Like

Sounds perfect for myself and 5 of my buddies. We play on Thrall and play Monday Tuesday Thursday 930-100am CST . Let me know if you happen to switch to an hour later.

Come kill bosses with us

1030pm EST is a bit late for some of us to start. Lots of older folks here with earlier bedtimes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Good luck finding a team!

1 Like

Come join us killing bosses and having fun in SL

Valkyrie!!!

Still looking for the following classes to join us as we ramp up to Shadowlands:

• Any 1 melee (Warrior)
  • Any 2 ranged (Mage, Hunter, Warlock)
  • Any 1 healer (Shaman, Druid, HPriest)

Still looking for folks to join us.

Needs updated above. Mage and HPriest found. Now need a H Pally too!

As long as they stand on the other side of the room, don’t want to get any holy on my shoes

looking for more players to join us!

Still looking for more!!

Who wants to hang with us? Every single awesome person. We still need YOU for those last team spots. Please reach out and say Hi

we has cake

I am a classic andy druid looking to for a shadowlands home.

I never got any cake?! Harrumph!

Cause you ain’t cool, :wink:.

Still looking.

Looking for more!!

WTB warrior buff

^^ What he said.
More ranged and a healer too!