Retired THread

Move along… this thread has been retired to make room for a new and improved post.

Benched is a newly formed Horde guild on the Thrall server, so very much in the growing pains aspect. We are looking for people who are willing to stick around and help the guild grow into an active and fun environment. I realize no one likes to log in to be the only person online, but we are hoping this changes soon and it can if we get people dedicated to helping us become something great.

Currently looking for an active player or two who would like to be our recruitment officers. We have had a great deal of interest but due to RL limitations the core officer team may not be online to talk with those interested.

If interested in joining as a member or becoming our recruitment officer please be sure to add me to battletag and send a message. If I am awake my account in online. I may not be able to answer right away but rest assured, I WILL answer.

SysterSynn#1935

Bumping so that this will show in Latest, but we are still looking to recruit any and all players who want to enjoy content with a group of friends when life isn’t putting them on the bench. As a guildie, I have enjoyed the social aspect of this guild (even though I sometimes forget to read chat :shushing_face:) and meeting/greeting the new players that join the guild. It is an interesting experience seeing a guild grow and I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in so that others will see this and hopefully want to experience it as well. Hope to see some new faces soon!

Doing another bump to hopefully find more like-minded people. I’ll keep these bumps to once a week so that way I’m not annoying the forum. Anyone can reach me on disc at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915

We are growing a little more each day. Hopefully soon we will have a more active roster when there are more times people are online than not.

We’re a fun bunch of people who have really busy lives but love WoW. If you’re looking for a home where you can enjoy leveling, or grouping casually then this is the guild for you.

1 Like

Any classes that y’all need in particular? I plan on doing a fresh reroll and figured I’d make something that would help.

Btag: Raarsi#1382

Hey Raarsi! We want you to play what is fun for you! I will link our guild summary so you can see what we have currently and decide what you would like to play. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/guild/us/thrall/benched Feel free to message me on disc at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915. Apologies for the late reply, school got crazy

See the reply for the topic, didn’t want to double reply with the same message. Hope to see you soon!

Hey there. I’m interested in joining you guys. I’m currently at work (and posting on an alliance character so I’m a ding dong) but I wanted to roll as a new vulpera. I also have a 120 ret paladin that I want to make into prot just for fun. If you’re still looking for people I’ll log on when I get home (11 PM EST) and I’ll tell you a joke with poor taste.

Hello! Apologies for the huge delay, we are always looking for more friends to play with! I’m currently not on and should be asleep, but I wanted to see if I missed any forum notifications (apologies). Jokes of poor taste are more than welcome :smile: You can add me on discord at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915 to talk more or ask anymore questions. In regards to an invitation you can either apply with the in-game guild finder and any officer will accept or you can message me and I will post in the guild discord so that someone will send you an invitation

Okie dokie, thank you so much. I’ll add you on discord. Oh also good morning since it’s 6 am when I’m seeing this notification :stuck_out_tongue:

One last bump for the end of the week. If anyone just wants to talk about the guild, feel free to message me on discord at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915

1 Like

Some of our members have leveled and geared enough to start doing some lower M+ dungeons… Won’t you join us? :smiley:

1 Like

We also have fun groups like " Out of your comfort zone" where you roll a toon you’re kind of bad at and group with your equally bad-at-their-toon guildies. We do mount giveaways; last week the mount winner just had to complete a song lyric-- and with the XP boost, it’s the perfect time to join us. We joke on discord, disappear for days due to work, and enjoy the weekends together-- Join us today. Casuals forever.

2 Likes

Xarxes#7133 discord
Xarxes#11319 bnet
Xarxess-Thrall my Re-Roll Toon
I would love to be part of your guild. I am currently leveling

Perfect! I will post in the discord and have someone send you and invite!

super interested! Will drop you a line

2 Likes

I’m interested, would like to join. Currently at work. My bnet is CruelDeeds#1867. update: I sent a request in game

1 Like