LF Reroll Guild Horde or Alliance

I’m super casual guy here.
so I really need is a really nice active Guild\Discord to be part of.
one of my favorite things to do is islands and Mythic Plus

1 Like

Hey Sinul its Zercer from Bloody shadows (mal’ganis) (Est timezone focused)
We are a brand new guild fourming With the goals of progressing in dungeons and getting consistant teams going.
Also Weekend raiding as most of us dont have time throughout the week for raiding consistantly
Most our activitys take place between 7-12 EST.
We love playing multiple characters and roles so focusing more on dungeons rather then Focusing on 1 character for Raids suits us better.
If this sounds like somthing you would be interested in please contact me @ (ninjaturtle#1287)
P.s we are adults and like to joke around and have fun so if you dont have thick skin id advice against our group :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon Thanks
Zercer

1 Like

i add you on bnet

Hey Sinul! My name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called Benched and we are looking for players like yourself who want meet new people and just have fun! We are getting into the Mythic keystone scene since we have gotten a consistent number of people online lately. I will attach a link to our GM’s recruitment post which explains who we are in more depth Retired THread. If you have questions or just want to talk more, feel free to contact me on discord at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915. Have a nice day!