New(ish) player looking for a home

Hi there,

I’m somewhat both a returning and new player in a sense (have done some leveling but never reached max or really participated in anything else like raids, pvp, etc.)

I started to join a guild back in the middle of last year but then basically ended up falling off the face of the earth because my subscription ran out and had some personal issues to deal with so I never ended up truly getting in.

Now I am back with a renewed interest in the game and would love to find a patient, care-free community to enjoy with! I’m a full time medical assistant student currently studying from home due to COVID-19, so I’m mainly active at night past 8:00 (est) on weekdays and if nothing’s going on usually most of the day weekends.

1. I left about a month before Classic hit so when I came back I made a new character on BFA and then ended up trying Classic. I haven’t logged on BFA since, absolutely love how much more fulfilling it feels! Would like to try to find one that mainly plays Classic however I am open to anything as I can enjoy the present day game as well.

2. Like I said at the top, I’m still mainly new. I don’t know the first thing about pvp or raids and would need people who are patient and willing to help me learn the ropes.

That’s about it! I’m open to any suggestions and will consider all who reach out. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: Forgot to add that if I join a Classic guild I’d also prefer a pve server simply because I don’t feel comfortable with the idea of being randomly ganked just yet, but feel free to enlighten me otherwise!

Hello,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hey Verisena! My name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called Benched and you sound like a perfect fit for our guild. We want all players, new and old, who are just looking to have fun with friends while exploring content. I will link our GM’s recruitment post which explains who we are in more depth Retired THread. We are mainly a retail guild but we would love to have you! If you have questions or just want to talk, you can reach me on discord at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915. Have a nice day!

Hi there Gundel!

I ended up deciding to join one for each server. You guys sound really nice and friendly, perfect on my end as far as BFA goes! I sent you a friend request on bnet and I’m looking forward to chatting.

1 Like