Returning Player LF Guild

Hello everyone, as the title says i’m looking for a noob friendly guild that i can play and learn with again. The last time i played was the beginning of Legion so i would need practice with interactions and such but i’m ready and willing to learn and listen.

Class: I plan on playing an Affliction Lock and would prefer not to off-spec often if it’s not an issue.
Realm: I’m starting fresh no matter what so i will join any faction/realm.

If you have questions please add me and message me on discord or my battletag.
Discord Tag: Shayne#9858
Battletag: Shayne#11804

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hello Shayne :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

We’d love to have you! :slight_smile: [H] <FoxForce> LFM players!

Benched is a newly formed Horde guild on the Thrall server, so very much in the growing pains aspect. We are looking for people who are willing to stick around and help the guild grow into an active and fun environment. I realize no one likes to log in to be the only person online, but we are hoping this changes soon and it can if we get people dedicated to helping us become something great.

Re-rolls and new players are always welcome.

You can read more about us here

Hello ,
(Dauntless) is a player friendly guild.
We gear together quest together and raid together. We have discord, logs, and many other tools at our disposal to help new players get on track. Add and whisper me for more information.
Btag: twisted#1245