[H] Area 52 <Azeroth Brewery> 2/8M 8/8H LF Drunkards, I mean people

Hey,

So, hopefully if you’ve clicked this you’re looking for a relaxing, informal, mature (until we get a little of the ale in us) place to enjoy some WoW content.

All joking aside, we’re a brand new guild on Area 52, and I’m the Master of Brews hiccup (or, you know, GM and such… or maybe I’m just the designated driver at this point). All of our current members were the core raid team of our previous guild… which was on a dead realm. We decided it was time to make the move to a server where we might be able to find like minded individuals to enjoy the game with. The majority of our current members are over 25 years old, have full time day jobs, and like to get together in the afternoon to hang out in Discord and maybe run some mythic +, do our weekly islands, or those boring dailies for the AP grind.

hiccup We’re experienced AOTC raiders, and look forward to keeping with that tradition with the hopes we can get enough members to dabble in a few mythic bosses. We aim for AOTC progression, and once that’s finished we move into Mythic Progression. We welcome everyone, including husband/wife teams. If it sounds like we may be a fit for you, let’s discuss our raid times and our needs.

Raid Times
We plan on keeping our old schedule, as it worked well for our blue collar crowd:
Friday - 8:30 p.m. eastern / 7:30 p.m. central (Heroic Clear Night)
Saturday - 8:30 p.m. eastern / 7:30 p.m. central (Mythic Night)
We normally run 2 to 2 1/2 hours each night.

Requirements
Minimum neck level of 60
Minimum ilvl of 430 for Mythic
Required use of DBM/Big Wigs/WeakAuras and we may be using LootCouncil soon to distribute unwanted/unneeded gear from Heroic and Mythic
We provide Food/Flasks/Gems/Enchants for Core Raiders. You’re expected to have your own healing potions/runes if you so desire to use them.

Current Needs
We currently need:
Fury Warrior
Assassination/Outlaw Rogue
Havoc Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
Any exceptional DPS class. If you’re good at it, we’re good with it.

Our Expectations
We expect a certain level of respect to be given between everyone. We’re people, and don’t care for the whole “raging” aspect that many players seem to have. You’re a person, and so are we… hiccup we can agree to disagree without acting like 10 year olds. If you can’t do that, you won’t be welcome here.

As I said above, we’re working class guys and gals with real lives and real responsibilities. This game isn’t our job, and it’s not going to become one. Family and real life comes first, it’s a core value and always will be. But don’t get me wrong, we want everyone to be dedicated and capable players. We don’t “carry” people. hiccup If you struggle to play at a “normal” level (less than 30-40% parses), we might not be the right place for you to raid. We want to progressively move through raid tiers, and unfortunately being able to meet certain DPS/HPS checks is a requirement. If you’re willing to work on being better, we’re willing to spend the time getting you there.

Enough about all of that, it’s almost drinking time. If you want to chat, feel free to add me on Bnet @ GrumpyGamer#11838 or on Discord @ GrumpyGamer#8110

I hope my next toast is to you. hiccup

-Grumpy

3 Likes

Still looking

Up to the top…

Good morning

Good afternoon all

Back to the top, we’re still looking

Hey people, we’re still looking. If you’re interested please reach out to me.

Still looking…

Good morning.

Good Morning! Still looking for other drunks-I mean people!

Solid group of players.

Good morning all! Still looking for other like-minded people! Back to the top.

Back to the top! Still looking for people.

We’re still looking :slight_smile:

Bump, updated what we’re looking for.

To the top.

Back up top… we’re still looking.

Back up! We’re still wanting more awesome folks. Come have a look!

We’re still looking

Bump. Still looking