Holy Pally LF Guild (H)

Hey there! So I am a returning player, I took a break just before 8.2 launched.
I have a lot of raiding experience from the last couple expansions, this last patch the guild I was in before I took my break we went 5/9 Mythic (8/8 Heroic). I am main Holy but can ret decently well and have tanked but just not my forte. I am also fairly experienced in M+ this last season (2) I made it close to 1600 IO before I took my break as well. I’d like to say that I am a pretty laid back and easy going guy but still take things that need to be taken seriously as such. Not really looking to faction xfer but server xfer is totally plausible. I do work 2 jobs so timing is key when it comes to raiding, looking for mainly heroic raiding as I just don’t think I could dedicate the amount of time it takes to raid mythic anymore but that is more or less TBD. If you think I would be a good fit for you please feel free to add my Bnet and we can set up a time to talk! Thank you for your consideration!

Bnet- Revalations#1784

Heyyy Vixxan,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be! I know you said you aren’t too keen on mythic raiding, but just in case our times work for you I thought I would try.

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 8%) and has an immediate spot for a ret paladin with Holy offspec

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

Thanks! However those times are to far from what I would need sadly :frowning:

Hi Vixxan,

I’m not sure what times you’re looking for, but I think we’d be a good fit for you. Take a look at my recruitment post for info, and feel free to reach out on discord and bnet if you’d like to talk.

Good morning, Mistakes Remade; AotC focused with some mythic (8/8H). LF semi-casual adult raiders. Weekend raid schedule! Sat/Sun 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST). We are currently looking for a healer to fill out our raid team and start pushing into light mythic, if this schedule seems like a fit, we’d love to trial you. If interested or if you have any questions send me a message via the Btag: HiddenPants#13400

Hey Vixxan! We’d think you’d be a good fit. Info Spam below. Have a good day!
P.S. I went ahead and added your bnet.

<The Gorgonites> is a newly formed Horde guild recovering from prior raid teams that fell apart after WoW Classic’s release. Based on the Hyjal realm, we are seeking competitive players to fill out our ranks as we push our progression into Mythic Eternal Palace.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression on a convenient schedule. As a two-night raiding guild, our environment is very laid back with semi-hardcore focus on raiding. With only being a 2-day it is crucial that our raiders are capable of analyzing their performance and constantly striving to become better.

We understand that life happens, however we require raiders to post in discord when they are going to be absent.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day/night running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive.

US - Horde - Hyjal
Fri & Sat 7:30 - 10:30 PST (10:30 - 0130 EST)
Wed Optional ALT/Missed run
[8/8H] Eternal Palace (leads have prior experience up to 4/8M)

We’re currently looking for core raiders for DPS and Heal to fill out our mythic roster.

High:
-Resto Shaman-
-Holy Pally (Prot OS)
Medium :
-Ranged DPS

Raid spots are performance and composition based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current needs.

=====================

Contact Us

Discord:
Flowbie#4940
Enkryption#1682
or
BNET:
Dakota#1729

Hello there Vixxan!
You may be interested in Heroes of Time. We are looking for a Holy Pal for our raid team. The launch of classic did a number on us so we are a bit short handed right now in the heals department lol!
Our raid times are Thurs and Monday 10:30PM - 12AM EST.
We do many Keys together as well as PvP and even Achievement and Transmog runs together. We are a Frostmane guild. If this sounds interesting please message me.
Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Vixxan

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Crisis Averted-[H-Hyjal-US]

8/8 heroic

Tuesday & Thursday 7-9:30 p.m. server
Monday-optional alt raid or achievement runs

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Cathoir#1901
Cern#11840

Would fri/sat 9pm-12am pst work for you?

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history.
Always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can. We are looking to expand our mythic roster.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress.
Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids.

Needs: DPS - DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.
Heals - Paladin or Priest. Will consider all applicants, regardless of class.

We recently lost our holy pally, take a look at our info below and reach out to chat. Ill add your bnet but discord is much easier to reach me. If things workout and you can stick around we can reimburse your transfer cost if not already on illidan. Thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello Vixxan,

I wanted to reach out to you! We too are getting our guild back up and going and wanted to see what interest you may have in joining the team! Let me know if you have any questions!!