Tank and Healer LF Raiding Guild!

Currently:
**421 Resto Shaman ** (Heal Only)
417 Tank DK (can also DPS or play another class)

We’re a package deal. We like to think of ourselves as pretty good players. Listen to directions, on time, prepared… Looking for a active/decent raid team raiding heroic mode. We currently have 4/8H experience. We’re Eastern Time. Cant raid super late due to work. Looking for earlier the better! Latest for evening time we can do is Ending raid time at 10:30-11:00pm. If its the weekend (Fri/Sat) We can probably do later.

At this point we’d be willing to xfer if need be! (Horde or Alliance)
Would love to talk for more info!

BNet: BizzarBox#1704

I’d like to chat when you have time. We are currently recruiting and might be a good fit for both of you. I have added your Bnet in game. In the mean time you can check out our recruiting post here:

Black Omen

Currently Recruiting

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags
Btag : DDmagebags#1144
Discord : DDmagebags#3795

Tormmus
Btag : ThePaperclip#1463
Discord : Tormus#6296

Looking forward to speaking to you!

If you’re still looking, <Azeroth Brewery> is currently looking for all types of roles and players. We are currently 8/8 Heroic EP with the thoughts of pushing into mythic.

Our current raid times are Fri/Sat 8:30pm to 11pm with random other weekend events.

We also run M+ keys a lot and help with leveling or anything else we can.

Our recruitment post is here, and we’d really like to hear from you.

I’m also on most of the time so feel free to contact myself (g0ne#1679 is my bnet) or grumpygamer as listed in the recruitment post.