437 h mw monk lfg [1/8m]

Howdy.

My guild has just recently gone on hiatus and may not return, it’s still very much in the air but it’s appearing as though the guild will be done for good.

I’m looking for a 1-2 day horde guild that’s preferably on thrall (looking to push mythic or not, I don’t care) to run with.

• Consistently got AOTC save for CoS since I began playing in Legion.

• No late night guilds. I work from 7am till 6 pm M-TH and I’m also a college student. EST timezone strongly preferred.

• I can heal keys if wanted.

• I’m baby please be nice to me.

• You want logs? I got 'em.

bnet: Patchykins#1113
discord: patchykins#6622

Hey mommykink,

Hysteria on thrall needs a healer
e are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Heya!

If you are willing to transfer, I run a guild on Area-52 with a casual-core mythic team (Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern) and a heroic-only team (Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern). Our Heroic-team is also cross-server friendly! So we are happy to try folks out cross-server or let you raid cross-server permanently (though it’s nice to have folks in guild). We love people who do mythic+ as well :slight_smile: We are 3/8M

If that might interest you, please message me on Bnet Ama#11132

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

H] [US] [Bonechewer] <Order LXVI> Mythic Progression 3/8 Guild Recruiting DPS and Healers US - Horde. hmu if you still need a new guild home, we will welcome you with open arms and get you right into the fold. raids and mythic keys

Bumping this.

Hey,

We’re looking for a few more DPS for our guild. Check out my recruitment post, our times might work for you.

Bumpin’ again.
also I do not play dps spec. I do not play Windwalker at all.
I only play Mistweaver.