[H] <Aftermath> hardcore-casual | DKP | Sun/Mon/Tue 9PM - 12AM EST

Aftermath [H] hardcore-casual | Sun/Mon/Tue 9PM-12AM EST | DKP

Introduction
From the ashes of the Classic launch queues, Aftermath is born! We are a PvP and PvE, focused guild. Founded by Vanilla veterans who just want to play the game.

Member Expectations
When it comes to raiding, respect other member’s time by being on-time and prepared. Outside of raid times, we’ll be having fun world PvPing as well as other interesting activities. Expect to hijack the Alliance boat in pirate costumes during prime raid time! :sailboat: :skull_and_crossbones:

There is no application to join our guild. This isn’t a job (although several of us play like it is one!) Just message one of our officers to get an invite. That being said, we do have a core raid team. Initiates and members can be promoted into the team based on our needs and their performance.

We are a fairly chill and intelligent group, ages ranging from the early 20s to early 40s. We do act half our age however and don’t take things others say too personal. Feel free to check out our discord to feel us out and see if it’s a match for you!

Raid Schedule
Raid times are 9PM-12AM EST Tue/Sun/Mon, and DKP is used for loot distribution.

Lok’tar ogar!

Current needs (as of June 10th):

• mages :mage:
  • priests :pray:
  • warriors :crossed_swords:

Guild website:
https://aftermath.netlify.com

Contact Battle Tags:
Bonedaddy#11244 | Garg#1441

Aftermath Discord:
https://discord.gg/X4kkAHm

2 Likes

Still looking for more dedicated members for the Oct. 8th Molten Core raid.

Raiding begins Oct 8th. Our PUG raids will continue until then.

Current Needs:

High

• Druid :bear:
  • Priest :pray:

Medium

• Mage :mage:
  • Shaman :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
  • Warlock :japanese_ogre:

Low

• Hunter :bow_and_arrow:
  • Rogue :dagger:
  • Warrior :crossed_swords:

Hey all. Level 41 war here. Know you guys aren’t in a huge need of them now; I’m also about 3 weeks out from hitting 60 but I’m trying to find a cool community to fit into. Was wondering if you guys take casuals with intents to raid? I mythicly raided in retail for a few years now. Decided to quit the loot lottery that is retail for classic so I’m committed to play for a long stretch of time and hopefully make some friends to enjoy classic with!

Cheers!
Cev

Hey Cev, we do accept casuals. If the point comes we have too many players for our raids we will start another group. Hit any of us up for an invite :smiley:

1 Like

Still recruiting! Accepting all classes but in strong need of a few more of the following classes to begin raiding next week:

• Mage :mage:
  • Shaman :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

Awesome! Should be hitting 46-47 sometime tonight. I’ll whisper someone for an invite!

1 Like

Raiding begins tonight @ 8:30!

Still recruiting :

1 Like

Recruitment update:

We are looking for a few more:

• Priests :pray:
  • Shamans: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
  • Warlocks :japanese_ogre:

MC and Onyxia have been on farm since Oct but we are looking to have a very solid crew moving into BWL… Come for the loots but stay for epic times with legendary people!

1 Like

The drums of war thunder once again…

… and we need more soldiers for the slaughter! Come join a great group of people and help us prepare to open the gates of Ahn’Qiraj!

Recruitment update: (As of June 10th)

We are looking for a few more:

• Mages: :mage:
  • Priests :pray:
  • Warriors :crossed_swords:

We are still looking for 2 skilled warriors that are looking to have fun and raid with some casual veteran players that have been together since the launch of Classic.

Looking for more to join our raid core for AQ40 and beyond!

Current needs (as of June 21st):

• mages :mage:
  • priests :pray:
  • rogues: :dagger:
  • shaman :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
  • warriors :crossed_swords:
1 Like