Group of 3 moving here

Decided to bite the bullet and leave Skeram with my brother and friend. Left the guild we were gonna play with behind due to them not wanting to move and us being unable to play.

Anyway, im an undead warrior, my brother an undead priest, and friend a troll hunter. Interested in joining a guild that will ultimately end up semi casually raiding. If theres any guilds like that forming up and interested, let us know!

My fear is all the establiahed guilds not moving, so benediction will be the home of all the solo players and nomads. Hopefully everyone can find a home!

I’m with you 110%, unfortunately on the alliance side.

3 of us also moved from Skeram here and are hoping for the best. Skeram had an awesome community established and I’m hoping this server can do the same over time.

No doubt our stories are similar for many people who are now playing here.

Hey Psytanik,

I just started a new thread about this, figured I’d post here as well. I have a small group of friends forming a guild tonight after work. If you’re interested send me a message on BNet (Dyne#1214), Discord (Dyne#1359), or in-game (Dyne on Benediction).

Will do. We had the same idea, but its probably better to join up.

Whats the name by the way? Its missing in your post.

Still TBD, the original plan was to name the guild Losers.

I’m thinking of rolling here with a crew. Was there a queue yesterday? They haven’t subbed yet and won’t until the queues are minimal, if not completely gone. Maybe they’ll start tonight if there isn’t one.

Didn’t see a queue last night but it got to “High” pop I think. I would expect a small queue tonight if the other servers are any indication.

1 Like

Was on pve server with queue but will move to Pvp

Dont want those 10k + queue

Moving here tonight on alliance side!

1 Like

Hey Psytanik, I just went through that with my friends and we all decided to move here. We wanted to play on Herod and raid semi casually as well but the queues were over 8 hrs at times! So we just made a guild here. Here is our advert:

Let me know if you’re interested. We’d love to have ya!

Hey guys I just figured I would drop my shameless plug for my guild as well here if any of you guys are interested as well feel free to hit any of us up online.

is recruiting fun, active players to progress through all aspects of endgame content. We are currently looking for individuals who plan to raid during the evenings. We have room for everyone! Pst for an invite!