[H] <ACOLYTES> CLASSIC|ATIESH|PVE|Progression Raiding|DKP

We’d be happy to have you! Head on over to the discord and you can get to know some of us.

For great justice! We’re still looking for people, especially druids, hunters, and rogues!

Great to see you in our Discord Takie! :slight_smile: We have a great group of people that are super hyped for Classic launch. If you want to join an organized, fun and goal driven guild for launch you need to look no further! Hop in our Discord and come get a feel for us.

Also, at least some of us played SWTOR. I don’t know if Acolytes ever had a SWTOR faction, but my wife and I certainly played (and go back for a month every year or so to play through the new content.)

Roster is really filling out, but could still use more hunters/rogues/druids and maybe a couple of warriors too!

Less than 30 days to go for Classic launch! We are your go to guild for a PVE server, hop in our Discord today and say hello!

Still looking for a few more to round out our numbers. Druids, Hunters, & Warriors especially!

We want YOU… to come deal Tranq shot bosses! Hey, I mean, they’ll have to fix hunters eventually, right? Right?

Still looking for evening raiders, warriors, hunters, & druids especially!

I would add that tanking warriors is definitely something we need more of. But more DPS is always good too.

We could use one prot warrior, but we would like more fury as well.

Also looking for ~2 more hunters to round out our squad.

If you’re not a warrior/hunter, come on over anyway. We expect high attrition (as with any launch), so if you like the feel of Acolytes, we’ll be happy to have you.

I realize that Blizzard has taken the “According to our reference client, Hunters don’t exist” route, but surely, surely there must be some masochists out there who are still going Hunter!

Bump!

Who has two thumbs and is still looking for more raiders (especially hunters!)
<-- This guy!

Very interested.
Been alliance since the second week of vanilla, but going horde for classic.
While I may not raid at first, I am looking for dungeon,questing, bg groups.
Im looking to make new friends, have fun, and be part of a community.
I love helping out my guild and doing things that can help out as a whole.
I will probably main a lock or mage, but will have several toons.
If I might be a good fit, please let me know.

Thank you

We’re a community guild, with branches across a lot of games, so socials are more than welcome if you don’t want to raid. If you do want to raid, we’re pretty full on mages right now. We’ll still take you as a mage, but if you do decide to raid, you’ll likely face stiff competition. Warlocks though, we have plenty of space for on the roster!

1 Like

Well, it seems I will main a lock then.
I would like to officially apply for your guild. I have joined your discord, but would like to confirm that it is ok for me to sign up on your roster/dkp site first.

Introduce yourself in the classic wow channel and go ahead and sign up on the site

Oops posted under wrong name. Posted under lekktor…my lock.
I will be maining a lock under my hunters name since that was my first ever toon.
Also bumping for a really cool group of people

welll we’ll be happy to have you regardless of the name.
also, still looking for more, especially hunters and warriors

21 more days to go woooooo!!!

1 Like

Advertised on old guild site incase any want to come back.
Bumping to top make it easier to find.
Yes, i enjoy pain…my second toon will be a hunter lol