[H] <ACOLYTES> CLASSIC|ATIESH|PVE|Progression Raiding|DKP

AQ40 Cleared 9/9 (Atiesh Server 2nd on Horde) | BWL Cleared 8/8 (Atiesh Server 2nd on Horde) | MC/Ony Cleared 11/11
2 Raid Groups within One Guild - ALL Content available on both raid groups.

We have 2 DKP Raids. Both start 6:30pm PST on Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri

Class - Spec - Demand Level

Druid - closed
Druid - closed
Hunter - N/A - High
Mage - N/A - High
Priest - Holy - Medium
Priest - Shadow - Medium
Rogue - N/A - High
Shaman - Resto - High
Warlock - Closed
Warrior - Prot - Closed
Warrior - Fury - High

About Us
The Acolytes were founded in 2005 with the basic principle of creating a strong, social gaming community. Since then we’ve offered many outlets for our members to enjoy their time together as a community. We could be grouping together doing a dungeon, pvp’ing, raiding or playing a drinking game in Discord. We offer a chance to join a Guild that won’t troll it’s members or self destruct over night. We are going on our 14th year as a community.

Although our raid times may be in the evening we will have people on within the guild at all hours of the day/night. If you are interested and or have questions please feel free to contact us here or join our Discord!

Faction: Horde
Server: ATIESH
Server Type: PVE
Guild Type: Progression Raiding | 9/9 AQ40 | 8/8 BWL | 10/10 Molten Core | 1/1 Onyxia
Raid Schedule:We have two DKP Raids, both start at 6:30pm PST or Server Time. Those two raids run on either Tue/Thur or Wed/Fri. We also have a Non DKP raid that starts at 7:30pm PST that runs on Tue/Wed
Raid Loot: We use DKP for our DKP raids and a /roll with limit of 2 items per raid for NON DKP raids. You can see our DKP site at dkp.acolytesgaming DOT org
Discord Contacts:
BNet: FatGoat#11178
Discord: FatGoatHieru#0693

What Can You Expect from Us?
A documented community past is nice and all, but we want to maintain the mentality of what have we done lately for our community members. We want to build a strong, thriving, long term Acolytes raiding guild in World of Warcraft Classic. No one wants to join a guild that is dead 4 months into the game. We feel our history shows that we maintain long track records in the MMO’s we join.

Just a few items we can provide you as a member:

• An environment to progress and successfully complete raids and goals
  • Active Discord to chat about World of Warcraft Classic
  • Scheduled guild raid nights
  • An environment where we get things done and have a fun time doing it
  • Experienced and friendly players to help all levels of gamers

What Do We Expect From You?
We are looking for people who love World of Warcraft, who enjoy raiding and are looking to take part in a fun and exciting time in the history of World of Warcraft with these new Classic servers. Many great memories will be made.

We expect the following from you:

• Level-headedness
  • Team players who value their peers and guild
  • Active community participation
  • Sense of self-worth and pride without arrogance
  • 18 years of age or older
  • Harassment of other players/members is not tolerated
  • We expect behavior befitting adults. Drama will be quickly dealt with and should not disrupt guild activities.
  • Liking pie is optional

Socials
Discord: discord.gg/WxjVUfg
Twitter: acocommunity
Facebook: acolytesgaming
YouTube: AcolytesCommunity

1 Like

I could never be a part of a guild that doesn’t make liking pie mandatory.

5 Likes

Interesting. Been looking for a horde DKP guild.

1 Like

Is it absolutely necessary to have a sense of self worth?

5 Likes

That is a subliminal test we like to use, you passed!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you have a general feel of what your raid times are going to be? Not necessarily a concrete start time but… mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, etc?

1 Like

Definitely will be in the evenings :slight_smile:

We want to welcome all of our newest members that have joined! It appears we continue to bring in new people each week which is great. There will be many memories made and good times ahead for classic launch!

1 Like

Hello,

What time zone are you planning to raid in? I am looking for a guild with the atmosphere you are providing. I am a single full time father, so evening time is when I will be playing, but nothing past 11pm est.

1 Like

While nothing is official as of yet, polling would indicate that we’ll most likely be starting around 9pm EST.

2 Likes

Where can I get more information on your DKP system? There are a million and one variations, and they run the spectrum from amazing to “Well, at least it’s not loot council…”

1 Like

Axle is definitely the man to talk to in our Discord for Raiding details. His Discord name can be found in the original post of this thread.

Thanks, I’ll look him up.

Only 50 days until release!! Wonder if it will be a smooth launch?!?

Forget rocky launch, I just want a smooth launch of the name reservations =/ They promised server names before hand, but not how far before hand. Would be a shame if server names were announced the day of, or the day before, and guilds had to struggle to pin down a server to roll on.

1 Like

Yeah. It will suck if I don’t have time to figure out what server to cybersquat streamer names on =(

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how much time before name reservation they announce the server names. I am curious to see how many actual servers they have for NA overall.

FYI, Acolytes have been a fun group of people to get to know over the past month or so. Everyone is super nice and knowledgeable of classic and wow in general.

I think this will be a great place to play classic for all your needs be it small dungeons or even raiding.

Join the discord and chat us up!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a PvE raiding guild, this is the place to be.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with their EQ chapter this week, these seem like a really awesome group of people.

1 Like