[H] <ACOLYTES> CLASSIC|ATIESH|PVE|Progression Raiding|DKP

Great to see all of the new people coming in each week. We continue to build a great and strong core for launch. Come join the fun!

After reading and researching, your guild holds the qualities I am looking for. I can shoot you a friend request on discord. I am not sure if there is an interview process or not, but I would definitely like to get to know this guild.

Shameless bump here. I signed on with these guys, and I gotta say, this is a really great group of people, working really hard to create a great and friendly environment. We’ve got a guild meeting coming up on the 18th at 6pm PST if you’d like to get more information, or you can check out our discord

1 Like

any word on raid times yet?

1 Like

I met up with the Acolytes in EQ on Selo, and was super excited to find out they were planning on having a presence in Classic.

They’re a very laid back group, with loads knowledge, and the more time I spend with the Ckassic group in Discord, the more excited I get for launch.

Swing by and check us out!

I’m pretty sure that raids are going to start at 6pm PST. But I’m not 100% certain. I’ll get back to you.

Yes, 6PM pacific.

Great people joining each week. We have a guild meeting this week and then the last stress test the following week. Good times ahead!

Shameless bump! We could also use some rogues.

1 Like

To the top with you!

1 Like

Still recruiting all classes, we especially need rogues!

Rogues, Druids, and Hunters are for sure a need.

Here is to another great week! We will be brining in some new people this week as well. Only 9 more days until August!

Still looking for people, rogues, hunters, & druids especially!

1 Like

What Na said above! Come join the fun, it’s gonna be a blast and come hit the ground running at launch with us!

How full-up on shamans are you atm?

We have quite a few shamans, but we’re still accepting all classes.

Also… Bump!

I’m interested in joining. I’d be rolling a mage if that would work. Did you all decide on what nights of the week you’d raid?

Days aren’t set in stone yet, but it’s looking like maybe wednesday/thursday with a pick up day on the weekend. Obviously though, that’s subject to change depending on where we stand as a guild when we actually get 40 people level 60 and ready to raid.

I am looking for a guild for my ragtag group of friends who will be migrating with me from SWTOR. A few of us are Vanilla/Private Server veterans, but there are also some of us completely fresh-faced to Classic. Would you be interested in accepting all of us? It would range between 5-10 people depending. We are a lively group, are all fun-loving, and love group content. Some of us are from Australia, the rest from NA. Some of our folks are raiders, pvpers, farmers and AH wizards. I’d love to hear any reply from you all; seems like a good group you have going!

1 Like