[H] <ACOLYTES> CLASSIC|ATIESH|PVE|Progression Raiding|DKP

Hey, I haven’t played WoW in years, but I’ll be coming back for classic. I was between priest and druid for healing, do you still need either for your raids?

This guild seems like a good place to re-enter WoW and continue with to the end :slight_smile:

We have more of a need for druids than priests, but we’re still actively recruiting all classes because with any game launch you have to expect a lot of attrition.

are you still recruiting and if so what do you need and how do i apply im in the discord but i dont see an application

We’re taking open enrollment before launch. If you’d like to join us, introduce yourself in the wow_classic channel then make an account on our DKP page.

If you are looking for a friendly, organized guild, look no further.
Acolytes have made me feel like I’m part of a community again.
Looking forward to seeing you all in classic

We’ve got a pretty solid roster, but we’re still accepting new people. If you want a friendly group of people for progression raiding in PST, look no further!

The stress test is upon us! Come join Acolytes! Check out our discord once the test starts to find out what server we’re congregating on and get to know us in game to find out if we’re the right fit for you!

Especially seeking Hunters and Warriors, but still accepting all classes.

Hey hunters some of the bugs got fixed (granted, the most egregious ones are being ignored or labeled working as intended, but always look on the bright side of life) so why not join Acolytes in classic!

Name reservation this Monday!! We are getting sooooo close to launch. We have an awesome crew ready to rock launch. Come join the fun!

Having a lot of fun with this friendly and helpful guild. They made me feel right at home after being without an active guild for years.

It’s official! Acolytes will be rolling on Atiesh!

If you’re looking for a guild post launch, you can find us there!

1 Like

I’m pretty excited to play classic with this great group

Sounds good. I’ll look you up at launch. I saved all 3 names on Atiesh Horde

what classic realm will this guild be on?

We will be on Atiesh.
If you are looking for an active, friendly, and helpful guild, we might just be a perfect fit

Indeed!! ATIESH it is!! Come join us for raids, fun, beer and loots! For the HORDE!!

@Fatgoat I’ve been in the discord for awhile but wanted to chime in and say FOR THE HORDE! See you at launch. - Coolhandlock (Krushe)

1 Like

Great to have you aboard Krushe!! For the Horde indeed!! Want to enjoy the game with a great crew and get sh*t done?? Join us today! Once launch starts, we will be starting a 14 day Trial period for new members.

1 Like

Holy balls, I can finally post in here… (ice)

Greetings all,

I started WoW just prior to the release of TBC, on a PvP server , so I missed out on much of the Vanilla experience. However, I got just enough of a taste to yearn for it's return. Anyway enough of the past...

I am here as a result of the recruitment efforts of Milo, and will be playing a Orc Warrior (Prot). The character’s name is Nicoja.

I look forward to meeting, and eventually Raiding with everyone.

-Vin

1 Like