[H] 9/10M 14+ year team LFM. 2 day schedule

TL;DR:

• Raid Times: Thursday 8-11 and Sunday 7-11 Central
  • SL Progression: 9/10M 10/10H SoD, 8/10M CN
  • BFA Cutting Edge: BoD, Ny’alotha
  • Legion Cutting Edge: EN, ToV, Antorus
  • Recruiting: dps, ideally ranged. OS heal would be a bonus. Also considering a tank and a healer (as a current tank and healer would like to go dps in the near future).
  • Guild provides: All consumables and repair costs.

Additional information:

• You can contact us on Discord @ Samick#9284 or Bnet @ Samick#1358 for more information, or the RL/GM directly on Discord @ Kali#0021 or Bnet @ Kaligaran#1236. We do not check replies on this post.

About the guild:

After 3 years of successful joint raiding, Crossbones was formed on September 6th, 2010 as a merger of two successful vanilla raiding guilds; and is still led by officers of the original 2 guilds.

Shadowlands is our 6th expansion since merging and the guild is more active than ever. As the guild grows, so do our players. The average guildie age is mid to late 30s.

Crossbones has created an unparalleled sense of community that extends well beyond the game.

• 2019 was our 8th annual guild party, the last 4 of which were at/during Blizzcon
  • In 2020, the guild raised over $5,630 for charity between SPCA and the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
  • In 2021, the guild raised over $5,700 for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals alone!
  • Extremely active Discord with over 150 members from the guild
  • On December 1st 2008, we split the raid group into the two teams we have today: AW (led by Kaligaran) and GOM (led by Tandarin) which continue to thrive on end-game content.

We look forward to the future and enjoying more content and expansions with the fantastic community that is Crossbones!

28 Likes

I hear you also need a 5th hunter, is this true?

4 Likes

Why stop at 5?

Are you a ww/mw monk, shadow priest or fury warrior that wishes you were a hunter because hunters are so awesome?

If so, join us and we’ll help you work through the insane jealousy you must have of the best class in the game (hunters obviously) and we’ll help you in being more comfortable with the class you actually are (not actually a hunter).

4 Likes

Or, be a shadow priest!

More pew pew than a hunter, less ornery pets!

3 Likes

Still on the hunt for a warrior, monk or priest!

4 Likes

‘on the hunt’, I see what you did there…

3 Likes

Still looking. Ideally for a monk, priest, mage or warrior.

3 Likes

Come on in, the water is just fine ^bump^

4 Likes

To the top!

We’re still looking!
22% Orgozoa this last weekend. He (she?) dies this week!

5 Likes

I am a 438 ww monk. As of right now I have had to flex tank because of people leaving my server and guild. Last tier we went 3/8 mythic, this tier we are only going to have aotc I think. If this is interesting, I wouldn’t mind talking.

Looking for dps trials to come and meet the team for a Saturday night heroic clear.
Ideally a spriest, fire mage or fury warrior.

We are looking for mythic-ready players (this is not a carry run).

5 Likes

bump bump bump it up

3 Likes

My bumps, my bumps, my lovely lady bumps!

5 Likes

Has your guild slowed or died due to classic or mid-xpac burnout?
Crossbones has survived through every xpac and maintained both of our raiding teams without missing a beat.
We are always looking for adults who act at least somewhat mature to join us for killing bosses this xpac and future ones.

5 Likes

If only I was Horde!

^Bump^ Our team is still on the prowl for new members, so check us out!

2 Likes

Queen’s Court is down and onto Za’qul! Still LFM.

In addition, our AOTC team is LF a boomkin!

3 Likes

I like chocolate milk

4 Likes

As the title suggests, LF specifically for one or two of the following: fury warrior, fire mage, shadow priest or disc priest.
Also open to other classes aside from those above. Would consider a mw monk or resto druid but disc is currently higher priority.

We have one core spot available.

3 Likes

We have lock cookies!

4 Likes