445 MW Monk Returning to Game LF Mythic Guild

Greetings all,

Just a quick message to see what the appetite is out there for a MW Monk. Some notes about what I’m looking for:

(1) EST early evening raid guild (2 times a week preferable)
(2) Faction doesn’t matter
(3) Server doesn’t matter
(4) People matter – looking for a seasoned crowd who play outside of raid times and enjoy M+ and other aspects of the game
(5) Fun matters – looking for people who are social, non-cliquish and good at their classes, but overall just want to have fun (jokers, memers, laughers, talkers and fun lovers being sought).

I’ve played since Vanilla (dating myself) and enjoy all dimensions of the game. My main focus is raiding and I have completed a long history of end-game content on myriad classes/characters. If there is any interest out there, hit me up. I have other characters, but didn’t feel like dissecting that here.

Frosty#1311

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Sasha#12635

Hello! Crossbones is seeking a monk for 8.3 and beyond! We’re an older crew that has been together for 12 years and counting.
Currently we are 7/8M with multiple CEs behind us. We raid 2 nights a week.
HERE is our recruitment post with contact information at the bottom.

If we seem like a fit for you, we’d love to chat further.
Thank you and have a great new year!