221 boomy lf active raid guild

just another boomkin looking for a new home, preferably around the mythic tier, ideal raid times would be between 5-10pm game time.

Hey there, I run a somewhat casual mythic guild on Illidan that raids Sundays/Mondays at 7:30 CST. If you’re interested you can reach me on Discord and we can chat. YaBoiBangz#9359

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.
Discord: Merker#0172.

Hay let’s chat

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Tanks,Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Looks like you are right behind where we are in progression. I am GM of Nocturnal Sun on Area 52, I also lead Team 2 who raids Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. I don’t know what server time is on Illidan so figure worth at least reaching out. If this would interest you send me a friend request on discord at Jesseika#6725 and we can chat! :slight_smile:

Guild & Server: (H) - Hyjal-US
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:15-10:15 PM CST

Current Progression: CN 7/10M Sludge at 20% currently.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Jt0wer#0432, TheChowMaster#1011, Btag - Jatower#1925, chowmaster#11992

Recruitment Needs: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS and a healer to round out our Mythic roster. Range preferred (Warlock/Boomy/Ele/Mage/Shadow) but all classes/specs are encouraged to reach out.

Requirements: Previous Mythic experience preferred. Any applicants should be Mythic-ready with current progression boss knowledge under their belt. They should be a team player with a good attitude and be receptive to constructive criticism. Ramping up for 9.1 as we got a late start to this current tier. Will be competitive from the start of next tier. We pay for transfers.

Hello!

Our guild is 6/10 on Aerie Peak. We could use a few more DPS to finish out the tier and hit the ground running in 9.1. We raid thursdays and fridays 7-10 est. You can friend request me on Discord at Raef#5028!

We run an alt/refill 9.1 team sundays 9-12EST for sire skip and some mythic contact info below

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey there! I think we might be a decent fit. We’re The Order
AOTC + 2/10 M [one team is 6/10 M] is recruiting more dps to continue work on mythic progress for this tier and prepare for a deeper delve with 9.1! We’re on the Magtheridon, Anetheron, Ysondre, Altar of Storms cluster Horde side. We raid 9-11 PM EST- server time Tuesday and Thursday with lots of activities on our off nights. Friendly and inclusive atmosphere. Come make friends! Feel free to reach out, battle tag JaneLane#11960

Hi Rawsco
Our guild Insidious Legion is currently looking for a boomkin for our mythic raid team.
Our progress is 4/10M
Our raid times are Wed and Friday at 5:30 Server until 8:30 server
If interested, please contact us on:
Bnet: Theodoras#11590, Kelpret#1353
OR
Discord: Hattorrii#3227, Kelpret#5248

Hey, our guild is looking to expand our RDPS roster for 9.0 into 9.1. We currently raid Tue/Thurs 7:30 - 11 CST. Our current goal is cutting edge in 9.1 and beyond. If you are interested lmk on discord at Elv#6466

Hey! Le Clique on Hyjal is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optional content through the week.
We are also 10/10M
Multiple CE Guild!
We have a guild application at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfx-tH9L0ervz4UG8rQ9k-n5YUC42htqlHvccg6gQYOUX9wAQ/viewform
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Ckbeast#7203 or Lifeforce#0425

Hey we are 6/10 mythic. Run a bit later than you seem to need but let me know what you think.
< Soup or Guild > is a newly established Horde on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level content.

We are currently 6/10M, our goal is to clear as much content as possible this tier, and maintain Cutting Edge going forward.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

While we will gladly speak to all exceptional applicants regardless of need, we are currently focusing recruitment on the following classes:
Melee DPS: 1 Death Knight
Ranged DPS: 1 Boomkin, 1 Hunter,
Healer: 1 Disc Priest
Tank: n/a

Most of our raiders run multiple keys on mains and alts, so you will likely find other players willing to do Mythic Plus content of varying difficulty throughout the week. We also sometimes do Rated Battlegrounds on Friday evenings and are seeking more players interested in PVP content.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact:
zak#4618 on Discord

I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, come give us a try if you want!
<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule and progress: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern, 6/10M

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730

Dirt Flap is LF players that want to push Mythic bosses. Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We run many mythic+ groups, & PvP.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

• 220+ item level
  • Expected to have researched boss strategies prior to raid nights & keep up-to-date with the strategies in Discord
  • 90%+ attendance & notifying an officer 24 hours ahead of time if a raid will be missed
  • Add-On Requirements: ERT, IRT, WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs

Progression:

• 10/10 N
  • 10/10H
  • 6/10M
    30% on Council

Minimum ilvl of 220+, experience 4/10M.

Currently looking to take any classes/or amazing player.

Please fill out an short app [here] (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GI7CWNDwCupcMIA5p85oO7u5azggiIRByX-TqKpEN98) and/or contact us if you are interested.
Jaebabe#1755 Or Sh0#9012

Hi there Rawsco. Unsure what time zone you are in, if pacific we suit your times. If central we raid an hour past your ideal time. I’m posting anyway just in case.

Crossbones has a two-day 7/10M group which is doing a re-clear this upcoming week and looking to invite a couple of players to join us and meet the team.

You can find more information about the schedule, team and guild HERE as well as contact info if we seem like a good fit.

Have a good week.

Hello we are a Alliance guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2,.

We raid Tue,Wed and Thursday 7-11pm est

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please.

Not sure what “game time” means to you. If you’re PST we raid until 11pm. Here’s our info for you to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hi Rawsco,
We raid Fri/Sat 8.30-11.30pm server which is mountain time, is that between 5-10pm where you are? We really need more DPS and we’re currently progressing on Sludgefist.

For any inquiries, bnet add: Wolfiee#11929, Connor93#1805, or Darvos#1994

If not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Potency is recruiting DPS!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185