249 9/10M Balance Druid LF CE Guild

I am looking to join a guild that wants to push CE 9.1 and 9.2 and beyond. My recent 9/10M guild’s raid team stopped for the tier after our first KT kill last night. I am willing to transfer to horde, transfer to any server, and can raid every day, any day, any time. I also have a 249 assassination rogue and survival hunter that I am willing to bring if/when needed. For 9.2, I have no issue rolling a new class or spec based on guild needs. I am looking for like-minded, similarly skilled players that are either progressing on Sylvanas or have CE wrapped up. I never have issues sitting when needed for bosses and my ultimate goal is to help and be apart of a guild that achieves CE each tier.

Druid logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/iwers
Rogue logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/lewk

Unfortunately, I was out the week of our Fate kill and had to be on my alt rogue for Guardian. KT performance is disappointing due to switching covenant to NF and holding CDs for most of fight. Rogue parses pre-9.1.5 on not ideal covenant for raid and poor secondaries.

Btag: Wildoer#1724

Hiya bud, If you are looking around for a team to raid with, I’m with Inferno (H-Illidan) and we are 9/10M progging on Slyvanas on a 3 night raid schedule M,W,Th 10pm-Midnight EST. I would love to have a talk with you if you are interested, let me know! Hope to hear from ya :slight_smile:

Discord: Pimoha#0621

Hey Lewk/Wildoer,

Please add me on Discord immediately so we can start a dialogue. My Discord is Wretchedmist#7609, and my BNET is Wretchedmist#1868. I’m at work all day, but I can reach you via Discord. I asked two of my guildmates to make contact with you as well via BNET in case you get a friend request.

I’m looking for 1 reliable, committed, competent boomkin. I need someone who’s in control of their schedule and who can 100% commit to raid times. We are extending lockouts on Sylvanas. This position starts immediately and carries into the future for 9.2 and beyond. I want to trial immediately, although this may be tricky next week due to Thanksgiving.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content.

Our guild is named Obsidian Spur. We’re a Horde guild on the Thrall realm. We’ve been around since launch Vanilla. Currently 9/10M, and some of our recent logs were done by individuals and not listed under the guild search. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more. I’ve been the GM and raid leader of our guild since 2007.

I will be online late tonight to talk, as well as Saturday night and all of Sunday with flexibility.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey there! I would love to speak to you about joining our group! We are Imperative on A52 H, we are 9/10M and we raid T/W/Th from 8pm-11pm EST. Add me on discord so we can chat, Kuainn#8413

We are doing a M reclear week next week to test out any trials we are looking to add to the group before we start out main Sylvanas Prog :slight_smile:

Hey hey! I’m not the GM, but I was browsing on here, and know that we are in need of a 2nd boomie. We are on Sylvanas, we raid 2 nights a week (Thurs & Sundays)
Crossbones - Burning Legion (H)

Initial post/Information: [H] 9/10M 14+ year team LFM. 2 day schedule

We are serious about raiding, but in a casual way if that makes sense? Guild has been together for a long time, and are all really good people. You can reach out to:
RL/GM directly on Discord @ Kali#0021 or Bnet @ Kaligaran#1236.

Or I’d be happy to help in anyway. Konvict10#6229
Hope to hear from you!

Inexorable Brutality 8/10M and 10% away from 9/10M are looking for a skilled boomy such as yourself to join us as we advance and finish off the tier with CE! We are looking reclear and farm after we earn CE and continue to improve and play together. We raid tues/wed 8-11server/central on Emerald Dream Alliance, I sent you btag request.
Discord Merker#0172

Snacks on Mal’Ganis 10/10M could potentially use another Boomkin for reclear. We raid 9-12EST Tue/Wed, and have a strong group for off-night activities such as alt runs, sales, tmog runs, League (ew), etc. Talk to Titan#1410 on Discord if you’re interested!

Hi, there!

Check out Extra Crispy, 9/10m Horde on Area-52

Dethrone [H] Thrall 10/10 LF 2nd Boomkin for Reclear / 9.2

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

RANGED (ALL RANGED SHOULD APPLY IF INTERESTED)
WARLOCK- HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer
Armadon#1845 - Officer

Homie Hoppers (10/10M Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for ranged DPS for our mythic team. Our goal is to achieve CE each tier on a relaxed schedule and many of our raiders have been playing together for years. While we aim to maintain a fun and laidback environment, we do expect each member to be prepared for raids and perform at a high level.

Raid times:
Tuesday 9PM-12AM PT
Wednesday 9PM-12AM PT
Thursday 9PM-12AM PT

To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

CURRENT SCHEDULE:

Tues & Thurs
from 7:30 to 10:30p CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

8/10 M

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR:
Anyone who can play their class to the best of their abilities.

Classes are listed in order of desire.
RANGED DPS:

• Druid
  • Mage

MELEE DPS:

• Warrior
  • Monk
  • Druid
  • Demon Hunter

HEALERS:

• Disc Priest
  • Paladin
  • Monk

We are open to other classes/specs given the right performance.

Drop an app if you are interested and let’s talk!

https://envelop.gg/fr