Guys C’mon

Maybe they only played since Legion?

:one::heavy_plus_sign::one::heavy_division_sign::six::heavy_multiplication_x::zero:

PVP gear crisis averted, clearly the facts speak for themselves…

My chain harvest into Earth shocks on Beta in 3s went from (CH 13-14k) ( ES-12-13k) crits to (CH18k+) (ES 16-17k) using badge.

Currently Eles potency conduits dont work for earth shock so that burst will be higher if they retune earth shocks to function with maelstrom instead of the planned fulmination.

So about a 9k buff on my casted dmg for 2 crits in only 2 instances of dmg that go off at the same time for a 2min cd - 15 sec duration trinket buff.

Badge at 190 ilvl is about a 25% increase to your intellect when used (about 1300 baseline int. You gain 310) Assuming that will retain its power through the diff tiers and just be a 25% buff to your int.

Classes that are already bursty paired with badge/insignia will be extremely bursty when CD stacking. Classes that have potency conduits tied into their burst abilities will scale really really well with badge / insignia procs.

Messing around with venthyr war weeks ago vs dk teams i was able to hit 17k+ condemns into 13k mortal strikes stacking warbreaker / avatar.

Assuming with badge those would break 22k+ condemns / 16k+ mortal strikes even in S1 and as potency conduit ranks go up will scale better and better.

Happy, we are not
Until Blizzard cares again
About PVP

4 Likes

I did show you. You just refuse

There’s legit a cheat death raid trinket on a 2 min CD for healers and you think a 20% vers amp is going to save PvP.

1 Like

Mechagnome have a cheat death on a 2 (3?) minute cool down and literally no one plays them. Stop reaching :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

This might be your worst post yet.

Making the set bonus 50% isnt going to fix potentially problematic trinkets in pvp its just going to make the games pacing way to fast and cause knee jerk nerfs to actual class abilities.

Id rather test the current system instead of looking at tooltips and saying theres 0 chance its competitive.

At worst PvE trinkets get blanket nerfed like they did in PvP in BFA

1 Like

:monkey: we all know coconut is BIS :monkey_face:

They deleted PvP a long time ago with their actions but we haven’t accepted it yet.

Maybe Blizzard should stop screwing up. It’s not our fault their inability to get really simple things correct. Don’t blame us for pointing out their mistakes. :man_facepalming:

Imagine asking for a roof on your house and the builder is like…wait how about we slant this wall a little bit so it looks like a roof? No!!! I want a roof!! Okay I hear ya loud and clear!! What we are going to do is no walls just a circle so it’s like you live outside but your inside… OMG I just want a freaking ROOF!!

This is basically our back and forth with Blizzard. We have been asking for literally the simplest thing for years. Our gearing in old expansions like TBC/Wrath was perfect just do that!! Just do that!!! Then Blizzard chuckles and says we have a surprise for you and does some completely idiotic thing that isn’t what was perfect or asked for.

Just stop Blizzard!!! Remove Versa!!! Give us a dam PvP stat!!! Make PvP great again like it was in the old expansions… It’s not hard stop failing.

2 Likes

Why? Because I refuse to be a sheeple?

Form your own opinion and don’t just spew nonsense. Do you even play beta? :frog::coffee::frog::coffee::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t2::tipping_hand_woman:t2::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::butterfly::butterfly:

We want vendors in style of MoP or WoD.

Not this abombination of design they have in mind.

3 Likes

Problem is they went backwards. The two piece should have been damage reduction, not damage done.

You can theory craft as much as you want but a single 20% vers amp is pretty straightforward.

Your statement also puts a lot of faith in Blizzard to pre-tune trinkets which they did maybe one season all of BfA?

As long as they keep making, and allowing, trinkets like this in arena a single 20% vers amp is going to be passed up on

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/item=184020/tuft-of-smoldering-plumage?bonus=6805

Link is showing static int but the effect is

Use: Infuse your ally with a tuft of phoenix plumes, healing them for [7614 * (1 + Versatility)] after 6 sec, increased by up to 50% based on your target's missing health. If your ally suffers lethal damage, this effect triggers instantly. (2 Min Cooldown)
1 Like

That post says “it feels really good”. There is nothing comparing PVE trinkets to PVP Trinkets + set bonuses.

For sure, and I know you will be. Thanks for sharing your findings so far.

It will be interesting to see what a straight ST damage trinket would do in a burst window by comparison though.

Maybe stop being part of the problem and try and be part of the solution. Hop on beta for yourself and test things instead of just spewing nonsense. In less than 30 minutes you can see everything you’ve typed isn’t actually true.

Please I’m djthug█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀s
I know all about large spherical objects.

1 Like

See I couldnt disagree more. My fav part of the set bonus is that it wont push us further into damp as the seasons and vers scale.

The pacing will increase with every tier set instead of people getting more and more dmg reduction as vers levels increase.

2 Likes