Guildie got AH scammed, threatening to unsub and delete her account

It became fair after the consumer confirmed twice that they wanted to make this purchase

It was also have remained fair if the consumer decided not to make the purchase. Nobody forced their hand.

4 Likes

Maybe they need to add the following popups:

• Are you sure? Yes or No

• Are you really sure? Yes or No

• Are your really really sure? Yes or No

• One last time, are you really really realy sure? Yes or No

3 Likes

Probably not enough for these people.

1 Like

Yes, this situation does suck for your friend. Keep in mind, there are a lot of scumbag-game-boy scammers that play WoW. You see it all the time in the AH. BEWARE!
What is really disappointing is, “blizziod” did nothing to help her get her game-gold back!
I have no respect and/or appreciation for blizziod or there drone employees!
Why do I still play WoW? Good question!

Then there will be fewer people around.

So much for a friendly environment.

I am glad they didn’t do anyting. It is not their place to get involve in a legitamate AH trade. You may not like what the seller sold it for, but the whole thing was done above board and legit. If they had given her, her gold back, that would have been the bigger failure.

1200 posts over someone wearing a blindfold while buying stuff on the auction house.

3 Likes

You could.

Your motto could be “we have to right to click without reading and be free from the consequences!”

3 Likes

Totally wouldn’t of been the right thing to do.

This is hilarious in retrospect.

1 Like

I certainly wouldn’t recommend a game where unfair market place practices take place.

No it would not have been. It sets the precident that none of your actions have consequences and you are free to do any stupid thing you want in game, because all you have to do is complain and Blizzard will make it right.

Sorry, if you did not read and made a mistake, that is on you, there is no “get out of jail free” card here. Blizzard made the right call and one I 100% endorse.

2 Likes

Yeah? Well I know atleast one or more players who don’t.

Can’t say I’d want to be the seller who pulled that off either, cause everybody on that server is going to know your name now and not in a good way.

I totally disagree w/ comment & rationale. You sound like a “blizz-drone” mental and/or, game-boy scammer yourself!

2 Likes

Wow, so you just made a B-line to the lowest form of argument, name-calling.

0/10 for contributing to the discussion

1 Like

GG you can take posts out of context… you’ve proven this already.

Are you a flat earther? Not an insult just curious?

I mean at the end of the day yeah the buyer may’ve just made a genuine mistake and the buyout was valid as dictated by the games systems.

But it doesn’t mean its right. Cause that buyer is going to feel like they’ve been robbed and they’re not going let the seller forget that if they keep playing on that server.

1 Like

There should be an imposed limit on how much anyone can put on the AH. Moreover, anything you put on the AH should be tied to your Account so folks can’t hide behind bank alts.

1 Like

if teh buyout was 2500 maby she outta learn to pay attion and look frist

3 Likes

I’m sorry, did you have a problem with this but not the AH scam?

That’s so weird…

2 Likes