Guildie got AH scammed, threatening to unsub and delete her account

Yeah, we can only hope to be as smart and as intelligent as you. I’m sure.

I mean they have answered, they feel it’s okay for people to try to defraud others, likely because they do the same in their day to day life.

1 Like

No. He’s doing what blizzard does. Ignore the sheer waste of time of a thread this truly is, because this is a stupidity issue. Everyone here is just adding to it. Facts.

No it is not. When strange dust is worth 8s and you have an auction up for 811g that if someone bids market price you then cancel and repost for 811g your intent is not to “turn a profit” it is an attempt to willfully defraud another player. Even the numbers they pick are for that purpose. 811g doesn’t stand out as much when everything else is 81s…

1 Like

the scammer / scammer sympathizer now views himself as a paragon of virtue, a rescuer of a fallen society in decay :roll_eyes:

Probably higher degree of ignorance to say that Blizzard ignores these threads.

But you’re free to believe what you will. :wink:

If you are stupid enough to confirm a 811g auction on dust. That is your fault. Why wouldn’t the seller make as much profit as he can, clearly people are paying insane prices for items. This thread proves it.

Oh I see. Selling a 10s item for 1k is just an honest effort to turn a profit and littering the AH with these posts is free market.

yes, I agree that you should watch out for scammers and be very careful about what you’re buying. And? this doesn’t make the scam any less of a scam, you realize?

I sure will. They’ll fix the PvP que issue. That much is sure. They’re working on The queues issues. Promise they’re gonna do nothing about this one. Because y’all can’t read that’s on you. How much did you lose?

Better than being the rot withering it away. Keep being a victim.

I do love the fact that he’s trying to pass off a ridiculously high buyout price as somehow arbitrarily being no different than how anyone else is posting buyout prices.

1 Like

Don’t be a jackass. Humans make mistakes, that’s part of being human. Doesn’t make you stupid.

Likewise, showing a lack of empathy and cheering on dishonesty doesn’t make you look any smarter or better than anyone else. Just makes you look like a dbag.

While you may be correct about the Final results, once again Blizzard disagrees with the spirit of these posts. It’s disruptive at best. It literally drives people away from the game that is losing subscribers by the minute.

1 Like

You’re a bad person.

Yes, yes. You’re the paragon of humanity. We’re only just beginning to realize this.

2 Likes

Yes people make mistakes and learn from them. These people want to block people from being able to mistakes and learn. There is a such thing as too much sheltering. Let them have a negative experience, they will come out the other side better for it.

Nah, he’s making a statement about society!

This is truly and utterly important to our lives.

We, the ignorant plebs, must pay heed to his wisdom!

1 Like

The perpetual victims are the bad people, preying on empathy and kindness for attention.

No thanks, having to worry that some dbag is trying to scam me every time I want to buy a stack of cloth hasn’t made me a better person, it’s just an annoyance.