Guild ui not showing up

Looks like we had a couple of threads merged into this one. Welcome everyone. Thanks for your patience while this has been getting worked on.

It sounds like they’ve prepared something to get the affected guilds repaired. They’re doing some thorough testing on this before applying it to the game just to make sure it doesn’t cause anything else to go awry.

5 Likes

I volunteer as a test case if needed

1 Like

They’ve got a QA version of the realms set up where they’ve reproduced this issue. I expect they’ll be checking things there, but thanks! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Problem here as well, just adding for visibility. It happened right after switched to the threads of fate campaign at lvl 58 and abandoned it once i hit 60

Same problem here… only on this mage… my dh on the same server and same guild can view/talk

Same issue here. Is driving me crazy. (Well, crazier than I was…)

Just on this char… none of my others are affected.

And as others have said, doesn’t matter with or without addons…

Having same issue on multiple characters. Bit frustrating for those who don’t use discord and use gchat for socializing.

Hope yinz fix this soon… and not months down the road.

Did you read the last blue post? They don’t setup a test environment with the issue for giggles. It’s mean they are working on it as we speak, and not months down the road. At least they know how to replicate the issue, and they are working on fixing it with out breaking something else (which always occurs, in my experience).

I just started a new guild and set up a bank, but I can’t limit or anything. I can’t even talk to my guild mates. Is Blizzard going to fix this or not?

I’d suggest you read the blue post six posts above yours

2 Likes

It’s always good to read the posts before posting with a big ol’ chip on your shoulder.

8 Likes

This is only a temp fix. The issue will come back when you either phase out, or log off.

I’m on day two of the being gkicked and then repromoted to glead working fine

Getting kicked from your guild and then being invited back seems to be a bit more of a permanent solution right now. I was able to completely shut down the game and restart and it was still able to see the guild UI and chat in Guild Chat after re-entering tonight

developers needs more anima… :wink:

2 Likes

This appears to be fixed on the character who was experiencing the bug earlier. Whether that’s permanent or not remains to be seen I suppose but I didn’t do anything, it just started working.

3 Likes

My Druid is still having issues. Its been broken for him all weekend.

Its weird. He was in my bank guild. Everything was fine. But I saw a guild for him, and joined it, and now the Guild UI doesn’t work at all for him. I have left the guild and rejoined. Then been kicked and rejoined. It works for a little bit, and stops working after I use a different Character.

All my other Characters are fine. It just is effecting my one Druid who recently joined a new guild over the weekend.

I even deleted my Druid and restored him - like the support website said - and boy was that a mistake. I would not recommend it. He lost all his Communities and god knows what else.

It would be nice if this was fixed soon.

Still having issues on mine too. I’m the GM and cant see anything for my guild in the info panel. no chat, no ranks, no rosters.

Those still having the problem might be better off posting in Bug Reports. That way QA can see who is still having issues. QA doesn’t take reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

Hopefully they are able to resolve the issue for the remaining guilds soon.

3 Likes

I hope this is fixed soon, I made a guild and litterally cant do any thing. Virtually impossible to lead like this.