Guild ui not showing up

I have same problem but also when my character goes to Stormwind it is empty of PCs and there is no chat activity it is only happening on one character. I deleted character and brought him back rejoined guild but went back to same problem within 30 min

That sounds more like a phasing issue. Check your quest log to see if you’re on a quest that might have part of the world phased out.

3 Likes

Still broken for me today. I’m the GM and none of my characters can see my guild.

…le sigh…guild chat still broken as well as the community chats…/sadness

Thanks for the update. I just logged back in the game and it is still broken. I’ll check back a little later.

but “Blues” know why this bug only affect new players? why dont happen same with olds?

It does happen to “olds”. No discrimination here.

2 Likes

“Only new players”?

I’ve been playing continuously since 2005 and it’s affecting me.

And yes, I checked AGAIN a half hour ago and it’s still there. Just this character… none of my alts are affected.

1 Like

last night near 6am UTC the issue was fixed for me… and still does.

Actually it’s working now! finally :slight_smile: Thanks @Kalviery for supporting us.

2 Likes

I will add to this long list of replies.
I too am having issues with gChat, Communities, gCalendar, etc…

I can’t see/get/participate in guild chat, missing out on M+ requests.
Can’t see any guild events (raids schedules, M+ schedule, etc…) in the calendar
Communities can’t see/search anything.

I’ve given it a week for fix but now its getting annoying. Might as well not be in a guild.

Thanks

2 Likes

I had the same issue for days. Today got resolved, finally!

2 Likes

Same issue for 2 characters, one is a GM. Currently unresolved and ongoing since Thursday of last week.

So Monday, I asked an officer to gkick me, then invite, and it temporarily fixed the issue, but returned the next day after I shut down my computer. I asked another officer on Tuesday to kick and inv once again, and just logged in today and I can still see my guild/communities tab. It appears to be fixed for me…for now.

2 Likes

The repair process continues to chug along as expected. I’m glad we’ve seen a few more confirmations reported.

7 Likes

Thank you for all you do! Still seeing the error for one of my characters only on Proudmoore. My hunter and paladin seem unaffected, but the shaman is still seeing it.

Still broken here as well. :cry:

Issue is fixed! Thanks a lot for all the updates! <3

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s fixed for me, or if the guild kick and re-invite is a legit workaround, but it’s working for me today!

1 Like

My communities came back yesterday, guild still no luck.