Guild ui not showing up

Not only guild chat is affected it is also the whole Guild UI and Community for some people. Having same issue here as well. noticed if I leave the guild and get re-invited then it works until next reload. then Guild UI is gone again. name above head and guild name still remains. Guild MOTD still shows upon log in but no UI at all. typed /g for guild chat and guildies state they cannot see my messages. I cannot see the messages as well in my chat window.

1 Like

That would be good information to post in Bug Report. QA doesn’t take bug reports from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

I’m getting this on my recently-lvl boosted alt, and now on my Main.
The RP addon I use shows that they’re in the Guild, but I cant access the Guild Roster/Chat. Using my Guild Bank wasen’t effected thought. That still works lol

Be awesome if you all acknowledged a issue at least?

Think u missed the mega thread where they did confirm it as a known issue and being looked at.

3 Likes

Be awesome if people took a few moments to look through things before slapping out. There are two separate threads with two different Blues responding.

5 Likes

this has happened to me on my warlock since joining a new guild

I just linked two threads where there are Blue responses. Posting here in another does nothing, I’m afraid. The Devs who handle these things do not come to this forum. You’re better off tacking your response in the Tech Support thread than this being yet another echo chamber of “Me too!”

4 Likes

[Update]

A fix was deployed last night to repair some of the data issues that caused this. It’s a process that is still running and so some will have been fixed while others are still waiting.

9 Likes

I had no issues until this morning and now have it on all of my toons - do we know when this will roll out for everyone?

I only had the issue on one character last night, now it’s all.

same :frowning:
hope its resolved soon.

i heard of this bug last night from some guildies in disc, now i log on this morning and mine is not working, guild tab, nor guild chat

The guild interface and chat was working fine for most of my guild last night (only 2 of us were having issues) and now it’s broken for a lot more people this today. Whatever they rolled out last night doesn’t seem to be the answer.

The fix was started last night, but has not completed. It’s an ongoing process so I don’t expect everyone to be having the same experience right now.

If I receive any updates or am able to share anything more I’ll be sure to post here about it.

6 Likes

For me, when I press J the window does not show up. J does nothing. For some guildies, it works.

Yes, clearly hundreds of people are dealing with this and you’re aware of it Blizzzrd per your responses, but its the 3rd day of this. Any ETA? It would be lovely if I could communicate in guild with people…

3 Likes

I think that Kalviery was pretty clear of what information they had.

3 Likes

I merged their post from a separate topic in order to keep the conversation in one place. They may not have seen the latest comments when they originally posted.

6 Likes

You’re not alone. I have a same issue here and I have no idea how to fix it…