Guild ui not showing up

They’ve stopped the issue from reoccurring, that doesn’t fix the people who still have the issue. They already stated they can target the affected guilds. Until they tell us otherwise, it’s still in a broken state.

But as it’s still considered a bug, the appropriate place for “me too” is the Bug Report forum.

2 Likes

That would be for reporting new bugs, not re-reporting known bugs.

No. it would be for reporting any bugs.

3 Likes

Posting here accomplishes nothing. Posting in the Bug Report thread let’s QA know which guilds are still affected so that the issue can be addressed on a per guild basis. QA doesn’t monitor the CS forum for that information, and the Support Forum agents here aren’t responsible for passing it along.

4 Likes

To make things simpler, it looks like there is already a main thread going on over there as well. Even if you drop your name and Guild here, it’ll be beneficial for you to post here for QA.

1 Like

We’re using this thread to communicate updates and monitor the reports of those affected. Folks are welcome to continue posting here.

I’ll have an update a little later today. Thanks everyone!

8 Likes

Thanks for the clarification for this issue.

2 Likes

Still happening on this mage…which is showing an old guild on the forums but not in the armory at the time of this posting…

I’m on day 3 of the original gkick/repromote having provived a steady and continuous fix.

Now that the issue has been prevented from reoccuring, both the gquit and gkick methods should be more permanent, regardless.

I logged onto both characters that were effected and it appears to be fixed. For me anyway :slight_smile:

That assumes that the problem isn’t some flag that needs changes on the guild. Nobody knows the nature of the problem but I feel like if quitting and rejoining was now “the fix” they would advise us to do that.

1 Like

And that’s a you issue then, can’t do anything about it from my end other than tell you what does work in the mean time.

2 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t work.

1 Like

My Issue seems to be resolved … Keeping fingers crossed +

Same here.

Sorry, I wasn’t fully “in the office” before and didn’t have access to as much info. I wanted to make sure what I shared was the most accurate. Update on what’s going on!

Last night they activated a new, more efficient, heal up process to run on the guild services. This solved the resource issues that they previously encountered and the process has been running over night.

We expect guilds to start seeing positive results due to this, and a few of you here have confirmed that to be the case. It’ll take time for all affected guilds to get caught up by this and healed so we’re going to keep this thread open and keep monitoring reports.

14 Likes

I have same problem but also when my character goes to Stormwind it is empty of PCs and there is no chat activity it is only happening on one character. I deleted character and brought him back rejoined guild but went back to same problem within 30 min

That sounds more like a phasing issue. Check your quest log to see if you’re on a quest that might have part of the world phased out.

3 Likes