Guild Services Retiring

not talking about factions im talking about servers.

I think I replied to the wrong person nevertheless Server doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter what server The Guild is on. People from any server can join

This completely needs to happen

yeah and what if after this date i decide i want to move MY PERSONAL GUILD to another server without disbanding it?

Ah man. July 30th? Summer is about over.

if you work retail summer already over. back to school already.

You don’t. :person_shrugging:

There would be no reason to. When you promote your character on another server to GM The Guild is essentially on that server do you get what I’m saying? They are not tied to a server at all anymore.

A guild in War Within essentially would work the same as a warband. They have completely redesigned guilds. The only aspect of a guild that is tied to a server is the name

3 Likes

How do you know that since we can’t test it yet? I mean I know we’re getting cross-realm guilds in TWW but we can’t test that yet.

Had it explained to me personally by a game developer. This was also explained by another developer in one of the interviews.

This is why following MMO-Champion is always a good idea

1 Like

So do I… but I’ll wait until we can test it.

Some of us have have friends and family on the development team. Once again this was also covered in an interview.

With that said I do get wanting to test it personally and not wanting to take anyone’s word on it. Especially since blizzard is kind of known for going back on things they have stated

3 Likes

That’s the point I was tying to make. Look what a disaster cross-realm trading was at first.

2 Likes

literally no one cares because it DOES NOT MATTER. How many times do people need to show you how it DOES NOT MATTER for you to actually read?

You new here?

It’s quite common for people to completely freak out over things even though they have absolutely zero information to base their opinion off of. It’s quite amusing at times

yes it does matter.

No it doesn’t because guilds are not tied to a server anymore whatsoever your guild will no longer be on a server or associated with one in any way other than the guild name

You will be able to invite people cross faction and cross realm to your guild, they are effectively deleting realms relevancy.

1 Like

what part of i want to transfer to a different server after july 30th do you not understand? this effectively removes that option.

if they arent making ahs completely cross server then NO THEY AREN’T.

The Guild is NOT on a server at all anymore are you really that daft? Its Like we are talking to a wall here.

Invite a toon from the server you want it to be on then promote that toon to GM. Boom. Done.

2 Likes