Guild Services Retiring

Oh, that’s basically a confirmation that prepatch is on the 23rd then.

2 Likes

LITERALLY THIS!! That’s ALL there is to it. I’ve tested it on Beta already with a guild I made there. I play on 2 accounts, made alts on different servers, both factions, and I have ZERO problems transferring ownership.

HOWEVER, all that said, we still don’t have word or confirmation from Blizzard yet as to how guild crafting orders will work.

So if that is the reason you want to transfer, your choice is to transfer now, or not. That’s it. Any argument thereof is just venting frustration at not yet being able to afford the transfer.

1 Like

In my opinion they need to make every single aspect of the auction house cross server however do not touch the black market auction houses

1 Like

Warbands are completely separate from Guild Banks. Warbands are another tab next to your Reagent Bank when you go talk to the personal banker, NOT the guild bank.
Look up the videos from SoulSoBreezy on Warbands to help you understand them better.

1 Like

Do you have a link to that interview? I think may have missed it. Would be interested in reading it.

A few of my guildies and I just tried testing it on beta and we weren’t able to even invite cross faction, let alone transfer ownership.

How did you get past the battle.net requirement to invite someone of the opposing faction to your guild?

I know how to do it in retail, I’m asking how to do it in beta because battle.net doesn’t register on beta.

I tried inviting some guildlies to a beta guild on the other faction, to test out transferring ownership, and it told me I needed to be battle.net friends with them, even tho I am bnet friends with them.

The video even says you can’t friend your own account to invite them cross faction so I’m even more curious as to how they did it.

By using a cross faction community.

Forgot communities existed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Its no longer a requirement. Thats how. A Guild invite is a Guild invite regardless of Faction. Guilds are NOT tied to Faction or Server in any way anymore. Only exception to this is the guild name

Guilds seem to be truly Universal now. This makes sense on why they would remove Guild Faction changes

I play on 2 accounts which are both bnet friend connected.

This is proof that the next expansion will be pirate themed.

Funny since we already know what the next 3 expansions are… not Pirate. I wish they were but sadly not.

I also have more than one account and you can’t be Bnet friends with other accounts.

Sounds like you are playing the wrong game. This has never been the theme of WoW and to be honest Im Glad about that.

Dont be that guy/girl that moves to a new state and tries to turn it into something that it isnt. Leave it as is. Dont move to Montana and be sad nothing is “Beach Themed”

My husband and I have separate accounts. Is that good enough for ya? Sheesh.

2 Likes

Not at all. I enjoyed the pirate themes in BfA… I loved Boralus and HATED Dazar’alor. And I’ve always collected pirate transmogs.

OK but you didn’t say anything separate accounts.

Allegedly.

Sure OK. :wink: