Guild By Noobs, For Noobs

So, I would probably be considered a noob by most classic players. I played back in the day, but I was 12 and never raided. I played briefly on a private server to experience the raids I never got to do. I did MC and ZG a couple of times on that server, but that’s all I ever did.

I’d love to do the raids of Classic, but I don’t want to be walked through it by a guild of experts. I’d love to experience the end game with a guild of noobs. People who are willing to do raids blind. Willing to do raids with less used specs. Don’t care if you have world buffs or potions.

So, is there such a guild out there? Or maybe just a community of like-minded people?

5 Likes

You will naturally meet people as you play. When you group up with strangers, the ones with you have fun with – join their guild!

I highly recommend letting this happen organically instead of trying to pick one from the forums. I mean, you wouldn’t get into the back of a stranger’s van, would you??

5 Likes

Do they have candy?

6 Likes

No, Shakoor! Bad Worgen! Even if they have candy, you should not get into the van!

6 Likes

Ice cream?

2 Likes

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/1443023761-professor-minerva-mcgonagall-professor-mcgonagall-7083850-852-357-1541501571.jpg?resize=480:*

2 Likes

What if the van’s down by the river?

Edit: On topic to your original post, when I first played WoW in 2004, I was 24, already married with a mortgage and alright, full-time job. I never had the time to raid at that point in my life, so still to this day, I’ve never raided in vanilla. Nowadays, still married (have some kids) but oddly enough, have more free time so I plan on raiding this time around, but I’m going in completely noob. I’ll watch some guides so I’m not a liability, but other than that I’ll be experiencing all the raids for the first time in Classic. I too would like to join people in a similar boat.

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat.

1 Like

That guild sounds too mature to even exist.

You may find one if you look for one or create one.

Lets make one! Im in!

Does this mean you don’t want to look up strats beforehand?

That repair bill tho.

Can I join your cause? I have no raid experience, and I’ll make cookies!

1 Like

if you would be intrested im running a guild in classic accepting everyone but our main focus raiding team will be all specs that were considered memes back in the day we’d love top have you

GUILD: OFF SPEC
SERVER: NA PVP
FACTION: ALLIANCE

depends on what they’re offering

1 Like

All the gnomes you can punt. Or eat. Whichever you prefer.

I can send a disc link for anyone interested

1 Like

I would also love to do this. Who are like me haven’t play during this time (or just don’t remember what it was like then) doing raids when Classic comes out.

2 Likes

You make one and im in

ttps://discord.gg/Ja86cC7

Just add an H in the beginning man hope to see you there!

The disc link I just sent is set to never expire we’d be glad to have you