[H] Blood and Thunder | Bloodsail Buccaneers | RP-PVE | NA

Peace friends!

Do you want a truly casual guild to meet great people and experience classic WoW the way it was always intended? Blood and Thunder is a casual-core guild made for noobs, by noobs.

What is this noob thing about?
This group of noobs wants to play Classic and learn as we go. We don’t want to be 1 of 40 others while 2 players tell everyone exactly what to do. We want to learn and grow as a team. We are already running dungeons this week, and will be all week long.

The Basics from another one of our GMs, Voljja and myself

• A home for people who didn’t get the full Vanilla experience and want to go through it with others doing it for the first time.
  • Play what you want. If your heart of hearts is set on being a doom chicken, that’s cool. If we start struggling though, would be nice for you to pop on some healing gear and be a champ.
  • We will not tell you what gear to have, or what talents to take. The tier .5 sets aren’t optimized for everyone, but they look real good. Do that if it’s what you want to do. (you might need some fire resist for rag, just sayin)
  • Horde
  • PvE
    *Possible World PvP and regular PvP to be determined at a later date
    *This is not a RP exclusive guild. However, we have a decent handful of RPers and will be having events!

Right now this is in the early stages. Everyone who wants to play with some noobs and become less of noobs by the time we get to this content, come on over.

Who isn’t invited?

• trolls (the personality type)
  • people with control issues
  • players with pserver or extensive vanilla experience
  • players who are content being noobs forever

***That last point just means, we want to grow together, learn this stuff on our own, and have fun. This doesn’t mean we all want to languish in a river of suckage for our time in Classic. Noob doesn’t mean unable or unwilling to learn and improve.

Still need all classes, roles, and some more leadership. Stop in and say hey or whisper me in game! My name there is Ruukar.

Inspired by this thread, Guild By Noobs, For Noobs

3 Likes