Guild Banks Pt. 14

He is not any different than you.

You both want what you think is best. This whole attitude that one group is better than the other is childish. Especially when each larty wants the same thing, what they think is best

3 Likes

Another thing trolls do-blame people for things they had no control over, and point the finger at said person. Again, trying to discredit them when the system as a whole is the problem.

4 Likes

Why don’t you read my comments in this thread bud. Im not for or against it, just the nochange anarchy needs to relax a little bit. You my friend are special :slight_smile:

1 Like

He needs to relax just as much as the pro gb folks.
You may believe you are attempting to take the high road or play devils advocate but with post like i responded to proves you are only here for provocation. As proven by the majority of your responses.
If you are going to use your responses to validate your statements at least make sure they do.

1 Like

And how do I advocate that I want GB’s? I am saying that if classic isn’t literally carbon copied from 04, who cares? Were getting classic vanilla experience no matter what? That’s what I don’t get. People complain so much and were lucky to even be getting this experience in the first place. No change anarchists need to go away and stop complaining regardless if there are changes or not. For me, if they don’t change anything… sweet, however if they add very little things in that maybe weren’t there in classic, also sweet. That’s where I stand, along with everybody else that uses their brain and sees reason. Everybody has their own opinion but I cant stand nochange people. Your nochange ended long ago when they switched over servers to modern stability servers so things would run smoother. If were being literal here… nochange = nobrain

3 Likes

While I’m happy that Classic is coming, I certainly don’t feel lucky in any way. You think we’d be getting Classic if today’s Warcraft had 8 million subs? You might, but I certainly don’t. Only Blizzard know for certain, but I see Classic as more of an attempt to recapture lost players than some sort of divine gift.

Also, if we’re being literal, BfA is literally just Vanilla with changes. The devil is in the details, which is something most people seem to not be particularly interested in. Given your blanket dismissal of everybody who disagrees with your perspective on things, I am inclined to include you among those not concerned with the finer points. Of course, your being above the concerns of the stupid unwashed masses leaves you unsullied by such things.

I like this guy.
Agree to a point if the game had more players we may not have seen classic this soon. Blizz knows wow has been on a steady decline since wrath. Most players by now see it.
No king rules forever.
The cool thing is they have 15 years of legacy content they can re-release. They may skip cata. Lol
Bfa has made is so obvious blizz has hit a wall with wow. I still play a bit here and there but I’m more into d3 season right now.
Honestly I think blizz has been kicking this classic idea around longer than we know. I just hope we get all the expansions as static stand alone legacy servers.

Never said you did.
As for the rest of your post apparently you haven’t read anything I have posted in this thread either

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

first! !!!

1 Like

Woot! Ty blizz! Open for business boys!

4 Likes

Which, you have JUST done in this very sentence…hypocrite.

2 Likes

You keep using these words. I do not believe they mean what you think they do.

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

1 Like

Guild banks are not a good fit for Classic.

1.) They weren’t in Classic

2.) See above

5 Likes

Well, they weren’t in vanilla. We still don’t know about if they will be in classic, but a lot of the evidence shows they would actually be a good fit. The only thing truely stopping them is Rose tinted glasses.

1 Like

So no real reason?

No real reason to have them either. We want authenticity, you want convenience.

Nope. Authenticity.

4 Likes

Reasons have been posted all throughout this thread. Beating a dead horse what Phront said is true. There is a clear drive by Activision-Blizzard to recreate the Vanilla experience and guild banks were not a part of it.

A seriously large guild should be able to manage the assets it contains. What trusted officer has what in their bank and if someone else from the guild needs to make a withdraw they can use the mail/trade it. If the officer is offline then part of this is waiting for that player to log on to fulfill the request.

Shared bank alts were against ToS but Blizzard decided to turn more of a blind eye to it than most issues. This is probably why they developed the guild bank system in the first place.

Does this mean I like guild banks?
Yes it does.

If you like them then you want them in Classic?
No I do not.

I value an authentic Vanilla experience more than a QoL feature. I am sure the gaming community can address this issue with in game resources and/or logs and/or addons.

#NoGuildBanks

3 Likes