Guild Banks Pt. 14

Exactly. Glad you see that. Thanks for the support.

…and they shouldn’t. It’s QoL convenience. Thanks for dodging my question many times. The question was rhetoric all along. I know the answer and you do too. Your avoidance is confirmation :+1:

And they shouldn’t be in Classic™, because they weren’t in Vanilla. But go ahead and mention, once again, that right-click report and loot trading weren’t in Vanilla. As if those things (strawman) have any bearings on guild banks being added to Classic™ at all.

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Oh so you support microtransactions? Yet think an ingame UI with a log is a bad thing. LOL
Yup. Grade A top shelf logic here folks.

That post was (obviously) tongue-in-cheek. But go ahead…

4 Likes

Head explodes as an unholy sound emanates from the tattered stump of a neck

Guild unity is a joke of an argument. Guild recruitment? Definitely. Unless, of course, all of those old guild ads that mentioned having a multitab guild bank were only to meet non-existent minimum post length requirements.

I’ve tried being civil and open minded and reasonable, but I’ve run out of patience. All this guild bank garbage boils down to is raiders wanting Blizzard to pander to them because they still believe in that “Raid or Die” bull****. Well, things are different this go round. Blizzard doesn’t need you on the hamster wheel to buy time until the next expansion because there is no next expansion. This is alpha and omega. And should Blizzard decide to do a TBC server, this debate won’t be necessary because you’ll have your guild banks.

Thank you and have a nice day.

5 Likes

If you don’t understand why having a shared resource that everyone in the guild can contribute to and see promotes guild cohesion I don’t know what to tell you.

Because it wasn’t in Vanilla? What’s so hard about coordinating who has what items in your guild and getting to know them in the process.

No Guild Banks.

4 Likes

Right. Because RP guilds would absolutely fall apart without the ability of every member to have access to everything at all times.

Anadann turned towards the door with disgust.

"How can I possibly feel as though I’m part of a cohesive unit if I have to wait an hour to get the materials I need?"

He then stopped and slumped into a chair with a heavy sigh.

"Life is hard in Azeroth. Countless nights I pray to the Light for wisdom and still I find myself longing for the understanding that seems to reside ever just beyond my reach."

You’re right. Classic is doomed without guild banks.

4 Likes

You seem to be confused as tho who keeps leading the discussion in a circle.

A certain rat has been asking the same questions even though he has been given the answer time and time again.

But ok, you have your opinion. It’s not like I can use facts to show how a certain poster has been making the conversation go in a circle for 14 threads… Nope no facts at all to be found by looking and reading. Facts can only come from emotionally driven nonsense it seems…

3 Likes

That’s right, you can’t use facts because you don’t have anything that supports why guild banks should be added into an iteration of Classic WoW, especially when they didn’t exist. It’s a wonder how those players ever survived in the first place! :thinking::hushed:

Addendum: Just because they ‘can’, doesn’t mean they ‘should’.

1 Like

Anyone else just love the fact this video only brings up one point of truth and the rest is very clearly emotionally driven raging?

It’s the verbal embodiment of a no change zeliot.

It even assumes because he drew a line he is in control of what classic is…lol.

5 Likes

I’ll give you a hint.

With one hundred percent honesty, my argument isn’t even that guild banks were a bad idea. They were a good idea, and I’m glad they exist.

The argument is that they weren’t in Classic, don’t fit the atmosphere of Classic, and should not be added to Classic.

3 Likes

Since the devs seem to be aiming for a hands off approach to save costs, guild banks are the only thing that makes sense.

Rogue GMs are the only problem guild banks don’t solve, and nothing is ever going to be done about them anyway.

5 Likes

False.

5 Likes

Yup. We know nor deny that the UI was not in game. The player work around called Guild Bank Alts sure did have the idea in the game though.

Well if you read the whole thread gbanks indeed been shown to fit the Vanilla atmosphere quit well.

That would be your opinion. Mine is the opposite. Guild banks should be added. Backed by solid logic and reasoning I might add.
The only opinion that does matter in this. Is blizz’s.

2 Likes

Sort of. Blizz removed the power of gm’s to restore items. Wonder why that was? Oh thats right just streamlining the process. Not because of “other” reasons. Blizz said and all. LOL

1 Like

Hard disagree.

Hard pass.

No guild banks, Fox only, Final Destination.

2 Likes

hey its all good padre, hes just an anarchist nochange nobody. people like u make me sick tbh